Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Triple H interview with IGN, and an interesting quote:

"This year's Royal Rumble is one of the biggest, most star-studded Rumbles that I can recall. Just look at the people who have thrown their name into the Rumble so far. You've got Goldberg and Lesnar and the Undertaker. When you start to look at that level of talent and then also see the Bray Wyatts and the Randy Ortons and everyone else that's going to be a part of it, it really is one of the biggest Rumbles I can think of. Sometimes there's a year in the Rumble where you think ‘Okay, I can see this or that happening. This seems like where the Rumble might be headed.’ But this year, it's really tough to call. And I think that's when the Rumble's at its best, when you can't really put your finger on what's going to happen. I can see this year going a lot of different ways and I think it's going to go in a way that nobody expects."

HHH is going to win the royal rumble again.. :rofl:

tumblr_ntekewzJWq1ql0k28o2_250.gif
tumblr_ntekewzJWq1ql0k28o3_250.gif

tumblr_ntekewzJWq1ql0k28o4_250.gif
tumblr_ntekewzJWq1ql0k28o6_250.gif

tumblr_mztjgzKB2J1ql0k28o3_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mztjgzKB2J1ql0k28o4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mztjgzKB2J1ql0k28o5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_mztjgzKB2J1ql0k28o6_r1_250.gif

I wouldn't mind seeing KO or AJ win the Rumble and let them call out who they want to main event Mania with..

Meanest of Genes, what's the odds we are Fill Brooks as a surprise entrant in the RR?..

I wouldn't mind seeing KO or AJ win the Rumble and let them call out who they want to main event Mania with..

Meanest of Genes, what's the odds we are Fill Brooks as a surprise entrant in the RR?..
He is still under UFC contract. I have a better chance of being in the rumble this year than that guy.

Why did Vince McMahon want Randy Savage to retire back in the early/mid-90s?

He was still effective in-ring for WCW.

That seems a larger cause for termination than a position transfer.

No?

Vince may have wanted to save face. The story goes that in the mid 90's something happened between Vince and Savage that essentially banned Savage from WWE for life. Some say it was his jump to WCW, others say it's the rumors about him and Stephanie. Either way Vince felt betrayed by Savage, who was apparently one of the talents he was closest to throughout those years.

hai guiz long time no see, sorry for quitting my posts im sure someone else took the duties, gonna check out the rumble with some pals this month hope its not trash

So...What are the odds that we have a big brawl with all of the RR contestants in the ring to close out Raw tomorrow??

Back
Top Bottom