Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Breaking News Big Show has entered the Royal Rumble
900x900px-LL-f7f17689_Big-Show-baby.gif

LITTTTTTTTTTT

The Title Scene

• Universal champion Owens didn’t even need his best friend, United States champion Chris Jericho, to get the last laugh on Reigns last week. After Strowman picked up a win for the heels by pinning his possibly-in-hot-water nemesis Sami Zayn in the six-man main event, KO hit the Big Dog with one of his signature maneuvers when he powerbombed the man he’ll fight at Royal Rumble right through the announce table.

• WWE went out of their way (again) last week to show us that Bayley is just “an average fan” with the Hugster’s promo battle with Women’s champ Charlotte. It was a segment that didn’t seem to go over well with the internet, but did it resonate with actual “average fans”? And how will the ladies (and Creative) look to build/course correct heading into Sunday?

• Rich Swann has a date with the King this weekend... that is, if Neville will let the Cruiserweight champ even get to the ring without jumping him as he did last Monday.

• Cesaro & Sheamus are in the Rumble match. So are former champs The New Day. Might as well go ahead and put the guys both teams have screwed out of the belts, Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows, in too.

Angle is no longer scheduled for Friday’s 5 Star Wrestling show in Dundee, UK. He was pulled from the show by WWE so that may be a sign of something. Granted, that show will be the debut broadcast on Spike TV in the UK so that may have something to do with it. If WWE doesn’t have plans for Angle outside of the Hall Of Fame then I don’t see why they would want to pull him from that show.

Shoutout to my SS, good looks. I look forward to waiting and yes, I got the Pop I def just forgot to post about it.

View media item 2309755

:nerd: I also don't mind spending a night down in DC to attend a Caps game if u wanna hook it up (based on the envelope) :lol:

In for Monday Night RAM..

KO and Y2J look so great with those belts..Shame Vince is gonna take away their momentum just to try to get a non-promo delivering, 5 move at best craptard over with the fans..

Back
Top Bottom