Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

brock%2Band%2Bheath.jpg

I don't give a **** about your kids. :rofl:

I have no problem with this match at all. Would much rather have Brock beating on a part time guy then just dismantling main roster guys that we are supposed to take seriously. And yes, Goldberg is definitely in better shape than Taker.

Pretty much everybody in here likes and maybe loves WCW. However, I think Goldberg doesn't have a ton of fans due to his booking and lack of actual in-ring skill. Everybody loved the CWs that were in WCW, but I think everybody prefers guys like Sting and Booker T over Goldberg as far as heavyweights go.
Well stated. I feel pretty similar.
I want scott steiner to come back and fued with brock

Will guarantee to be most botched match of the century
:x :lol:

last night's raw didn't really drag for me. first time I can say that in a long time. Goldberg sawft though, kissing and hugging babies :smh:

I had no idea that Sasha v. Charlotte is the HIAC main event. 

Someone is going to botch big time.

I had no idea that Sasha v. Charlotte is the HIAC main event. 

Someone is going to botch big time.

Called this when the brand split first started, the women closing out one of the minor PPVs :smokin

I need SheFlair to bleed like a pig though and do her daddy proud. She needs to wear that Crimson Mask.

No not trying to be lol.

Just wondering if their storylines have been pushed as a main event storyline. Because it's a first and I haven't really heard much about the Women's division being a centerpiece for a PPV.

Maybe I just need to watch more Raw and not watch clips on IG and read spoilers lol

Back
Top Bottom