Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

dana pinning bayley clean because of the botch :lol:

ol girl needs to start collabing with "brothers of bang"
:evil:

So maybe it's me but Goldberg kinda rubbed me the wrong way. For the record I'm no WCW hater. He just always seemed to come off as extra arrogant in his interviews, not to mention he wasn't very good if it wasn't a squash match. Now he wants to be a superhero for kids? Foh.

/rant

Last edited:
Sasha-Charlotte to be the last match at HIAC 
pimp.gif

Dana Brooke is oodly proportioned, she always looks like she's struggling when she runs because of her short limbs

Last edited:
When Dana is awarded the title the next night on Raw due to Sasha and Charlotte trying to be New Jack & Mick Foley
ray-j-gif.gif

Lil' Momma Pump :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
So maybe it's me but Goldberg kinda rubbed me the wrong way. For the record I'm no WCW hater. He just always seemed to come off as extra arrogant in his interviews, not to mention he wasn't very good if it wasn't a squash match. Now he wants to be a superhero for kids? Foh.

/rant
Perhaps this changes your mind?
Meltzer on WOR: "Bill's a really great guy...one year in Atlanta he filled his van with nothing but toys and stuffed animals and drove to visit sick children and underprivileged children...I know plenty of stories like this about Bill."

Saw a little clip of Goldberg from last night dude looks like he's going to be in the sons of anarchy prequel.

/rant
Yall have to stop judging dudes ENTIRE personalities on some simple interviews man. We don't know these folks

Cant stop rewatching Goldberg's return entrance

I dont care if the match sucks, I'm just hella happy because its happening

http://bossip.com/1364642/breaking-the-baddest-anchorbaes-in-the-game/

[h2]Hottest Anchorbaes In The Game[/h2]

It’s officially #AnchorbaeAppreciationWeek and we found the absolute FINEST newscaster baddies in the game who deliver the news to thousands of loyal viewers with a swoon-worthy flair you simply can’t deny.

Son look who they put at 19...

http://bossip.com/1364642/breaking-the-baddest-anchorbaes-in-the-game/19/

headshot.png

maxresdefault.jpg

^^^ Yessir! I'd make her look at me while she did it...... those eyes

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican gonna blush upon seeing this

Back
Top Bottom