Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

I want scott steiner to come back and fued with brock

Will guarantee to be most botched match of the century

I want scott steiner to come back and fued with brock

Will guarantee to be most botched match of the century
That would be amazing. 
laugh.gif

This is what I got so far for the SS questionnaire..Is there anything you guys think should be added or taken away?..
Name:
Screen Name:
Home Address:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Favorite Wrestlers-Current:
Favorite Wrestlers-All time:
Do you collect wrestling items:
What wrestling related items do you already have:
Do you have the Network:
Do you have NJPW World:
Do you read wrestling books:
What wrestling items do you absolutely not want:
What size shirt do you wear:
What size shoe do you wear:
What video game system do you own:
What are you favorite promotion-Current:
What are you favorite promotions/Eras-All time:
Do you attened live wrestling events:
Where do you typical attend these events:
What promotions do you watch in person:
What are some things that you'd absolutely love if someone got you for NTWTSS:

Ask do they already own 2k17

Either Sting should have never came, or just signed a Legends contract. I hate the whole booking of his WWE run
Wasn't there talk that he was going to face Undertaker at WM? Did that fall through because of his injury?

Either Sting should have never came, or just signed a Legends contract. I hate the whole booking of his WWE run
Wasn't there talk that he was going to face Undertaker at WM? Did that fall through because of his injury?

Sting vs Undertaker should've happen at WM31 but Shovel wanted to bury him first..

Basically this :lol: I would have rather seen Sting vs Taker for 8 minutes just going through all their signatures and finishers than HHH adding another notch on his belt with Sting. That match was used simply to build HHH's legend and push the WCW inferiority narrative.

Basically this
laugh.gif
I would have rather seen Sting vs Taker for 8 minutes just going through all their signatures and finishers than HHH adding another notch on his belt with Sting. That match was used simply to build HHH's legend and push the WCW inferiority narrative.
Also didn't like how Hogan, Hall, and Nash came out to battle DX during their match. lol

Last edited:
The Goldberg hate in here is corny. Funny, but corny.

I enjoyed the promo last night. Was skeptical at first, but felt a wave of nostalgia seeing how passionate he was. Glad he's coming back so his wife and son can see him wrestle one last time.

I thought they did a good job promoting his WCW run. I watched bits and pieces of the show, but it seemed like they were more interested in pushing the late 90's rhetoric.

The Goldberg hate in here is corny. Funny, but corny.

I enjoyed the promo last night. Was skeptical at first, but felt a wave of nostalgia seeing how passionate he was. Glad he's coming back so his wife and son can see him wrestle one last time.

I thought they did a good job promoting his WCW run. I watched bits and pieces of the show, but it seemed like they were more interested in pushing the late 90's rhetoric.

The 90s was the last time wrestling was mainstream

Kind of sad Bitter Bret ended his podcast, you just know he has some choice worss about Greenberg and the fact that he can have an actual send off match

Last edited:
Seeing greenberg do his entrance and seeing all the ppl backstage happy to finally get some tv time was cool and all but this **** falls flat

Bc in the end we already know the outcome....

spears4.gif

lol sike

Brock-Lesnar-Wink.gif

Is Brock a friendly dude outside of the ring? Like, would he stop and take pictures with kids? Or is he really a jerk? 

And god forbid greenberg messes up in the match and 'hurts' bork.

When he cost bert millions, all bert did was whine about it.

Bork would def do at whole lot less talking if green tries to cost him $$$$...

Back
Top Bottom