Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

There was a Member Berries sign in the crowd on camera when Goldberg came back to wrestling, sign said, "Member Goldberg?!".
n3nc_XNd.jpg

I see why 4W stopped coming here with the unneccessary hate on Goldberg :lol: Fine segment and if it's truly a one match sendoff, well done.

man why they make me sit through this garbage cruiserweight match with suicide, washed spanky, and a bunch of generic create a wrestlers to get to goldberg?

This. Cruiserweight **** is TRASH. Should have kept that **** Network Exclusive.

Goldberg is back? And he's fighting Brock? May get back into things. Someone give me their network so I can watch AJ Styles.

This is what I got so far for the SS questionnaire..Is there anything you guys think should be added or taken away?..
Name:
Screen Name:
Home Address:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Favorite Wrestlers-Current:
Favorite Wrestlers-All time:
Do you collect wrestling items:
What wrestling related items do you already have:
Do you have the Network:
Do you have NJPW World:
Do you read wrestling books:
What wrestling items do you absolutely not want:
What size shirt do you wear:
What size shoe do you wear:
What video game system do you own:
What are you favorite promotion-Current:
What are you favorite promotions/Eras-All time:
Do you attened live wrestling events:
Where do you typical attend these events:
What promotions do you watch in person:
What are some things that you'd absolutely love if someone got you for NTWTSS:
Perfect

Wcw fans can get excited for old stats returning becuase vince and shovel just gonna bury them

Same when they get tna eventually

Saw taker on crutches at a soft ball game this weekend

This is what I got so far for the SS questionnaire..Is there anything you guys think should be added or taken away?..
Name:
Home Address:
Do you collect wrestling items:
What wrestling items do you absolutely not want:
What are some things that you'd absolutely love if someone got you for NTWTSS:

My survey can just say these things honestly LOL

It was nice to see Goldberg back on Raw. I enjoyed his promo that he cut. Will the match be entertaining? No. 

But my question is, can Goldberg lift Bork for the jackhammer? Also sucks knowing that he's returning only to lose lol.

It was nice to see Goldberg back on Raw. I enjoyed his promo that he cut. Will the match be entertaining? No. 

But my question is, can Goldberg lift Bork for the jackhammer? Also sucks knowing that he's returning only to lose lol.

all jokes aside, the promo and return was cool. brought back that nostalgic feeling.
goldberg gonna come out hot and hit brock with his moveset only to have him kick out at 1. pretty sure brock is gonna carry that match
unfortunately for bill, it's gonna be a long night in suplex city. just hope he comes out healthy in front of his wife and kids. he really wants to be a superhero :lol:

Last edited:
all jokes aside, the promo and return was cool. brought back that nostalgic feeling.
goldberg gonna come out hot and hit brock with his moveset only to have him kick out at 1. pretty sure brock is gonna carry that match
unfortunately for bill, it's gonna be a long night in suplex city. just hope he comes out healthy in front of his wife and kids. he really wants to be a superhero
laugh.gif
That's what I enjoyed about it.

I feel that promo alone was far better than what Roman Reigns has done lol

SO not impressed with that dude.

Y'all really a bunch of haters

Two part timers facing each other. No one loses

Exactly.

I don't understand all the Goldbery hate. It is because he was a WCW guy? Most of y'all seem ignorant to anything outside the WWE bubble unless that's just your internet gimmick.

Goldberg was the man back in WCW. He was arguably their biggest star. Sure he was done wrong during his last WWE run. But him coming back even if just for one match and a few appearances will sell tickets. He's got to be in better shape than Undertaker is. This guy has kept himself in shape and hasn't wrestled in 12 years. His old ring and football injuries are as healed as they are going to get. It's going to be a physical war against the Beast Incarnate but I'm looking forward to it.

I found myself so damn excited to watch that last night. my wife had just gotten home when it began and I totally tuned her out for that segment lol. I felt like I was back in high school watching him on WCW again. I tell you what that did, sucker me into buying the next PPV when that match happens, regardless on the outcome. it seemed like he genuinely was emotional to be back which was cool to see. also thought it was funny they had to cut out his few choice words and the crowd chanting "holy ****". :lol:

Last edited:
Exactly.

I don't understand all the Goldbery hate. It is because he was a WCW guy? Most of y'all seem ignorant to anything outside the WWE bubble unless that's just your internet gimmick.

Goldberg was the man back in WCW. He was arguably their biggest star. Sure he was done wrong during his last WWE run. But him coming back even if just for one match and a few appearances will sell tickets. He's got to be in better shape than Undertaker is. This guy has kept himself in shape and hasn't wrestled in 12 years. His old ring and football injuries are as healed as they are going to get. It's going to be a physical war against the Beast Incarnate but I'm looking forward to it.
I have no problem with this match at all. Would much rather have Brock beating on a part time guy then just dismantling main roster guys that we are supposed to take seriously. And yes, Goldberg is definitely in better shape than Taker.

Pretty much everybody in here likes and maybe loves WCW. However, I think Goldberg doesn't have a ton of fans due to his booking and lack of actual in-ring skill. Everybody loved the CWs that were in WCW, but I think everybody prefers guys like Sting and Booker T over Goldberg as far as heavyweights go.

this guy who did the 450 plash got on womens high rise underwear or what? :smh:

:lol: :lol:

Cleanest People's Elbow ever :smokin

man why they make me sit through this garbage cruiserweight match with suicide, washed spanky, and a bunch of generic create a wrestlers to get to goldberg?

This. Cruiserweight **** is TRASH. Should have kept that **** Network Exclusive.

Wouldn't say trash, but they've done a really bad job showing the personalities (???) of these guys, along with toning them down quite a bit.Also, terrible show placement. Sure, the crowd did get into it last night, but giving them 5 minutes before Goldberg's return?? You're setting them up to fail. Put them on the first hour for like 10 minutes to pop the crowd, then feature them in some segments throughout the night

Back
Top Bottom