Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

Regarding NTWTSS-I'm just going to run it this year w/M Meangene45 Meangene45 's help..I'll take half the names and he'll take half the names..That way both him and I can participate..I'll write up a survey and me and him will send it to the names on our list..Quote this post in order to sing up..You'll have til November 6th to sign up..If it's good with everyone we'll do a $30 minimum..

NTWTSS SIGN UP LIST:
Case

Add me too.

If any of you haven't watch "13th" and you have an ounce of pigmentation in your soul, please do.

Did you watch "Birth Of A Naton" too?

Brenda listening to some damn SOLANGE? :lol:

:lol:

cant wait in 5 years for daniel bryan to come back and wrestle at some indy show so his kid can see him :pimp:

Tears :rofl: :rofl:

daniel-bryan-retirement-raw.jpg

I was never a big Goldberg guy, but still think it was cool to see him tonight. Match is going to be awful though.

So my brother started a youtube channel where he and his friend review Monday Night Raw and Smackdown. If your not too busy give it a look and let him know what you think. There is also a promotion going on where you can win a copy of WWE 2k17 the collectors edition for either Xbox 1 or PS4. I should be making an appearance lateran down the road. lol

Last edited:
i swear goldberg's gonna slip the next time he attempts that kick during his entrance :lol:

Back
Top Bottom