Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

those goldberg chants sounded like they were piped in at first. i hope that match happens at survivor series, i gotta see goldberg's demise in person

:rofl: you bout to buy tickets to that jawn just to see his downfall :rofl:

Thats some real hating bruh, i applaud you :pimp:

Greenberg
roll.gif
. wow taht def went over my head as a kid 
laugh.gif

Son shot dead at him

Last edited:
those goldberg chants sounded like they were piped in at first. i hope that match happens at survivor series, i gotta see goldberg's demise in person

I'm crying at seeing his demise :lol: :rofl: damn same. I bet Goldberg is gonna wear a singlet and long tights, possibly even camo jeans

If he was coming back to face a new comer then that would be dumb

But he's gonna face Lesnar b. A part timer for one match which doesn't take away from anything. Y'all expect a 5 star match out of these two

why not save Goldberg v. Brock for WM tho? do they REALLY think we wanna see Brock v. Shane at the SuperBowl of wrestling??

why not save Goldberg v. Brock for WM tho? do they REALLY think we wanna see Brock v. Shane at the SuperBowl of wrestling??

Forreal. We mad in here thinking bout how this match gon go but at least they 2 big guys, Shane small af. He shouldnt have NO realistic chance at beating Brock

nah i already got tickets :lol:

brock taking him to suplex city is an added plus

I'm crying at seeing his demise :lol: :rofl: damn same. I bet Goldberg is gonna wear a singlet and long tights, possibly even camo jeans

he'll probably come out in a singlet with the muscles painted on like warrior back in the day

Back
Top Bottom