Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Yea and I changed my mind about it once Brenda brought up the $ issue. I didn't think about that until he mentioned it.

Why not keep the same format now? Majority of "TV" done in full sail but travel for the big shows.

Ain't that hard. TNA was doing that when they were pulling good numbers

They make more base than their last promotion and more then the homegrown nxt talent but it's not on the main roster money. And the work more dates plus have to go to "classes" daily.

Hmm I feel you homie. Tough to know exact numbers as those are barely released but from what I've heard, merchandise sales are a HUGE portion of their income.

Why not keep the same format now? Majority of "TV" done in full sail but travel for the big shows.

Ain't that hard. TNA was doing that when they were pulling good numbers
Yea that could work but when I think, "It's own brand" I am thinking constant touring like a real organization. I mean hell even ROH tours, even if it is at a small scale.

How about this. What if they just stayed in the SouthEastern Part of the country so dudes can simply drive everywhere, instead of WWE having to fly those people all over the place.

But again, are established Indy dudes really going to want to deal with that full time ??
Hyped for the RR match 
glasses.gif
Naito Translation....................

Last edited:
Nope. These dudes gonna make money regardless. And probably make more money than they did on the Indys. With a more consistent schedule and being closer to home.

The whole point of dudes like styles coming here is to secure financial stability for the future

Your also forgetting about the ppv pay days even tho it's down since the network launched. Nxt guys don't get that kind of pay day.

Last edited:
MLW Radio: MSL & Sullivan - January 22, 2016

49:00 Mark, good reader question on how WWE should handle the bullet club

Gotcha. Now I'm understanding. You cop them Fiegs last night?

No I got the regular black gr from west NYC. I like them much better. Gotta find a way to take off the adidas logo on the back. About to brace the storm And go look for the red sock darts and pick up a game or something

Last edited:
They coming out again?? Regret not getting them first time around I saw them sit on ndc for a night then sold out in the am :smh: . Was thinking about going to Nike town to see if they still have any more Oreos

Exactly what happened to me. The one that got away.

2/12 is the release date. Hopefully I can snag for $104 from RRS like I did the Oreos. I'll let you know when it pops off

Exactly what happened to me. The one that got away.

2/12 is the release date. Hopefully I can snag for $104 from RRS like I did the Oreos. I'll let you know when it pops off

Let me know when the flyknit prestos come out. Now those are :nthat: that mint color for da summer in the heightz at la marina :smh:

why is the godfather going into the hof. **** makes no sense. I know he was a company man who was there for a long time. but so was the Brooklyn brawler.

I don't think he should go in. Loved how well he worked with every kind of gimmick(just like Viscera), but HOF though? Nah. But....if we want to be real, it would make sense for him to go in over Koko B. Ware :lol: but this is what happens when you stack HOFs in the past instead of spreading them out.

think the godfather is really close friends with the undertaker and is actually one of his kids godfather. Politics b it's not what you know it's who you know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom