Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Mark Henry just retire
I agree but I would like to see him get one strong push at the end of his career. He deserves it and people would easily get into it. But of course we know it won't happen.

nthat.gif
That actually looks good because it doesn't have icing. I am not an icing type of dude. I kind of like my cakes dry ( # ).

Last edited:
As I said last night. Make NXT its own brand with all these Indy guys. There's a market for it.

The end goal shouldn't be to go to the main roster anymore

As I said last night. Make NXT its own brand with all these Indy guys. There's a market for it.

So put them guys on the road on a wwe schedule with less then half the pay?? Thinking like a mark man. The main goal is development of young talent 1st and foremost and producing talent for the main roster somewhere along that road they started signing indie guys and then you makes started paying attention to nxt and hyping them bums up

Last edited:
Yea @af1 1982   , you have to think about the amount of $ WWE would be spending on travel for these developmental dudes. They would be running 2 companies so that would eat up a lot of funds man

Eating cupcakes is sus but watching grown men workout isn't?

All of these Indy Geeks are basically 40. The end goal is always to make as much possible money as you can before it all slips away.

Last edited:
Yea @af1 1982
  , you have to think about the amount of $ WWE would be spending on travel for these developmental dudes. They would be running 2 companies so that would eat up a lot of funds man

Marks don't think about logistics man. The company would be spending twice as much money and nxt would not get as many viewers as raw. Sorry to say but that type or "real" wrestling is niche. The casuals aint watching that and casuals make up most of the viewers.

Last edited:
So put them guys on the road on a wwe schedule with less then half the pay?? Thinking like a mark man. The main goal is development of young talent 1st and foremost and producing talent for the main roster somewhere along that road they started signing indie guys and then you makes started paying attention to nxt and hyping them bums up

No. NXT is getting bigger and bigger. Consistently selling house shows out. Continuing to do taping sat Full Sail is CHEAP.

These Indy guys ain't coming in for "half the pay". These four guys from NJPW probably making more money then half the main roster. And I'm willing to bet a majority of them don't wanna be neutered by Vince on the main roster.

The idea is not that far fetched. Smackdown was doing numbers when it was being run by Heyman and was its own brand.

Eating cupcakes is sus but watching grown men workout isn't?
All of these Indy Geeks are basically 40. The end goal is always to make as much possible money as you can before it all slips away.

Somebody gets it. Rep. $$$$ >>>>>>>>> staying in nxt and becoming a fan favorite.

No. NXT is getting bigger and bigger. Consistently selling house shows out. Continuing to do taping sat Full Sail is CHEAP.

These Indy guys ain't coming in for "half the pay". These four guys from NJPW probably making more money then half the main roster. And I'm willing to bet a majority of them don't wanna be neutered by Vince on the main roster.

The idea is not that far fetched. Smackdown was doing numbers when it was being run by Heyman and was its own brand.

They make more base than their last promotion and more then the homegrown nxt talent but it's not on the main roster money. And the work more dates plus have to go to "classes" daily.

Last edited:
Somebody gets it. Rep. $$$$ >>>>>>>>> staying in nxt and becoming a fan favorite.

Nope. These dudes gonna make money regardless. And probably make more money than they did on the Indys. With a more consistent schedule and being closer to home.

The whole point of dudes like styles coming here is to secure financial stability for the future

Back
Top Bottom