Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Hit the bars last night. It's really not all that bad out. Still not going to drive though :lol:

def not for driving but that's why NYC da goat. All Trains still work and get me anywhere in da city for $2.75 namean b. Hitting up This French resturant in Harlem later then drinks at night. Snow don't stop the city

Last edited:
def not for driving but that's why NYC da goat. All Trains still work and get me anywhere in da city for $2.75 namean b. Hitting up Thai French resturant in Harlem later then drinks at night. Snow don't stop us from going out
Baltimore's public transportation is trash. Luckily, most places that I like to go to are within walking distance, so it's not a huge deal...

Baltimore's public transportation is trash. Luckily, most places that I like to go to are within walking distance, so it's not a huge deal...

NYC sanitation is the goat too. Garbage trucks out here been throwing salt since last night and continue to plow the roads all day. Streets get cleaned up ASAP after it stops snowing. I don't have to worry about the front of my house landlord has people to do the block

Last edited:
Brenda, is all of Washington Heights the hood? Did that part of the city get gentrified yet?

When was the last time you seen Ninja

Brenda, is all of Washington Heights the hood? Did that part of the city get gentrified yet?

When was the last time you seen Ninja

The heights is a Dominican hood if you wanna call it that. If you just mind your business and don't look flashy or flaunt your phone around nothing will happen to you. Unlike our neighbors harlem we really haven't been gentrified. maybe 2 avenues fort Washington and pinehurst ave top of the hill have Jews and Europeans (they have always been in the heights as it was a Jewish and Irish ghetto before Dominicans moved in the early 80's and started killing folks known as the crack Cowboys worst part of of NYC in the paste 80's early 90's) but that's about it and they don't come down the hill to the Dominican part between Amsterdam and Broadway. 90-95% is still Dominican. White folks affraid to open any business there cause of the demographic. Only Starbucks in the European Jewish part has survived.

No I don't know that guy

Last edited:
Brenda, did you just watch that Liverpool/Norwich City match?? :wow: :wow: :wow:

Wild, wild wild man. 9 goals on a Saturday morning :nthat: match of the season so far. Klopp gonna carry that team to a title when he gets his players. He got this average team looking good at times

About to heat up this spicy Popeyes chicken from yesterday and make some waffles b
nthat.gif
Bake it, don't put it in the microwave man

Then immediately put it into the freeze to crisp it up even more

Wild, wild wild man. 9 goals on a Saturday morning :nthat: match of the season so far. Klopp gonna carry that team to a title when he gets his players. He got this average team looking good at times
He definitely needs to get his guys in there...The quality in the match certainly wasn't the best, but it was fun as hell to watch :smokin

Back
Top Bottom