Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

How does this free month of wwe network work ? I'm just tryna watch the rumble in hd I'm tired of the bootleg streams.

Just sign up for it and you got it free for 30 days. Then you'll be charged $9.99 after that 30 if you don't cancel

How does this free month of wwe network work ? I'm just tryna watch the rumble in hd I'm tired of the bootleg streams.

Like Netflix... You sign up and cancel on day 29 of the month...

Just cancel immediately after you started the free month..

Congratulations... You're faster than someone for the first time in your miserable XL Cheerio life... **** you you fat bastard...

Right back at ya :wink:

the-new-day-shakes.gif

The show was cool and all but watching 3.5 hours of Wrestling might be a little too much for :lol:

pretty much everyone had 2 matches (i think someone had 3) but i was later told they were filming for multiple episodes

The show was cool and all but watching 3.5 hours of Wrestling might be a little too much for :lol:

pretty much everyone had 2 matches (i think someone had 3) but i was later told they were filming for multiple episodes

Yeah the film 3 or 4 episodes at a time... They're taping again on Wednesday...

watchin mania 8 just realized perfect has on black red ajvi on. scary someone from every match is dead. the savage/flair match only flair is alive. perfect. Elizabeth. and savage all croaked.

watchin mania 8 just realized perfect has on black red ajvi on. scary someone from every match is dead. the savage/flair match only flair is alive. perfect. Elizabeth. and savage all croaked.

Uhhh... Neither Sid nor Hulk are dead... I mean Hogan minus whale be of he loses his lawsuit :lol:...

Back
Top Bottom