Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

NXT needs to become its own brand. It's okay if some end up on the main roster but it needs to become its own standalone brand like smackdown used to be

@DCAllAmerican

Your boy Bushi and Dorada
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Cool little match man

I know CM Punk is itching to be in the ring with all these guys :lol: He can fake all he wants he knows he wants to...

AJ Styles walking out the RR new champ. Mark my words.
How much are you pulling to put on the line? 

@22stylez
 can hold the money.

I will bet any amount, your call

We know that it wont happen c'mon. But it'd damn sure be nice.
so Roman is gonna be the first guy to ever win the title in the rumble entering number 1.

They gonna be like, the last guy who came in at number 1 and won was Chris . . . :nerd: I mean, Shawn Michaels.

Didn't Ron Mystery win from #1?...

Trible Haith was that yr

Last edited:
so Roman is gonna be the first guy to ever win the title in the rumble entering number 1.

They gonna be like, the last guy who came in at number 1 and won was Chris . . . :nerd: I mean, Shawn Michaels.

Didn't Ron Mystery win from #1?...

:rofl:

They did him dirty from the beginning :smh:... No reason at all to not announce him #1... Straight disrespectful :smh:...

Just looked up other winners... Someone on Wikipedia already named Cena the winner for 16 :lol:... I give it 50/50 odds he pulls it off :lol:...

Back
Top Bottom