Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Man Warzone and Attitude aged terribly
laugh.gif
You say it as if those games were good when they came out

I was so hyped to get war zone as a kid I even memorized the commercial with stone cold talking lol that game was so bad. It took like 5 buttons to do a stunner

Smackdown series is my favorite. I used to go to the CAW screen so I can look at Stacy, trish, torrie, and sables titantrons over and over again to fap to

2016 NTWT WWE Royal Rumble PPV Prediction Contest
  • Contest is worth 2000 points
  • Spell your NT board name correctly
  • You may only enter once
  • Once your entry is submitted, it cannot be changed/updated
  • Contest closes at 8pm et, Sunday Jan 24
  • A FULL list of the WWE and NXT rosters has been provided for the relevant questions. OTHER is also available as the last selection in the list.
  • Good luck!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/D7YRGWD

"I heard from the grape vine that Hellen Hart was in the hospital. This match may put her back in there!" - Lawler @ WMX Owen vs Bret

Savagery. I recommend the Owen DVD to you guys, great watch.

Man Warzone and Attitude aged terribly :lol:
You say it as if those games were good when they came out

True, but....

I was so hyped to get war zone as a kid I even memorized the commercial with stone cold talking lol that game was so bad. It took like 5 buttons to do a stunner

....this. The biggest appeal of those series' were blood and the themes. Those were sucked then, but still had a fun factor. But later on after all the other series', they've become an abomination.

Still better than awful *** Power Move Pro Wrestling

Doing the survey right now, and I wish there was a "hell no" choice for the "Will the following be an entrant in The Royal Rumble match?" questions. Jake the Snake is my guy, but him, Vince, HBK, and at this point even Undertaker don't need to be in the Rumble :lol:

Doing the survey right now, and I wish there was a "hell no" choice for the "Will the following be an entrant in The Royal Rumble match?" questions. Jake the Snake is my guy, but him, Vince, HBK, and at this point even Undertaker don't need to be in the Rumble :lol:

Thought that was random as hell to have Sid and Vader :lol: .

I got slick and said Axel is the quickest to be eliminated.

I put 31 entrants, have a feeling Vince or HHH come out just when Roman thinks he's won it.

Lucha is so much better in front of a Japanese Crowd.  I finally figured out why I could never get into Lucha that takes place in Mexico, the ambiance. 

So the story behind the "Eye Thing" that Naito always does goes back to when he was on his excursion to Mexico. He always felt like he was discriminated against because he was Japanese in a Mexican world.

Smackdown series is my favorite. I used to go to the CAW screen so I can look at Stacy, trish, torrie, and sables titantrons over and over again to fap to
Fools jerking off to pixelated images. SMH

Stacked Evolve Show man

New Matches For EVOLVE Tonight, New Video. More! http://myemail.constantcontact.com/...More-.html?soid=1103872774606&aid=6IeY86HfEjs

I'd fap to the LONG load screens that had actual pics of the girls with their ******* hanging out :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom