Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

I'm tired of you jobbers acting like you're important. None of you are worthy enough to be in the same room as a regal, legend as myself.

I'm tired of you jobbers acting like you're important. None of you are worthy enough to be in the same room as a regal, legend as myself.
You haven't been the same in a long time kid. You left too soon but your path in life has taken you to better things. Live, love and laugh.

HHH is gonna put over Reigns to a chorus of boos in Dallas, and it's gonna be an amazing sight :lol: they're gonna completely turn the fans against Reigns all while still forcing him to be a sympathetic face that he isn't.

HHH is gonna put over Reigns to a chorus of boos in Dallas, and it's gonna be an amazing sight :lol: they're gonna completely turn the fans against Reigns all while still forcing him to be a sympathetic face that he isn't.

I think they gonna turn him heel :nerd:...

You sold out
Sold out? Nah I bought in. You see, when you're the epitome of greatness like I am. When you have a lineage of nobility like I do. You see, you're in a position to succeed and achieve greatness. And how do you get further than any inferior man, you align yourself with those in charge of the game. While you're all fighting over scraps, eating your Celeste pizzas, playing video games with each other in poverty, I'm here eating porterhouse steaks and drinking sparkling wine with the most powerful people around. I didn't sell out, you jobbers sold out the moment you resigned yourselves to a lifetime of mediocrity.

#RedBaronRules

Sold out? Nah I bought in. You see, when you're the epitome of greatness like I am. When you have a lineage of nobility like I do. You see, you're in a position to succeed and achieve greatness. And how do you get further than any inferior man, you align yourself with those in charge of the game. While you're all fighting over scraps, eating your Celeste pizzas, playing video games with each other in poverty, I'm here eating porterhouse steaks and drinking sparkling wine with the most powerful people around. I didn't sell out, you jobbers sold out the moment you resigned yourselves to a lifetime of mediocrity.
You are going to end up with cancer and cirrhosis ala The Hitman and Billy Graham eating that red meat and boozing it up. 

You won't have to worry about HHH or one of us burying you, your lifestyle choices will do the work for us. 

Is Gene-o getting SS of the Year as part of his gold watch retirement package?

When you're a member of Earth's elite, you have access to forms of medicine you peasants aren't even privy of. I will live forever. I will be an immortal. And if I have to, I'll buy Case's exoskeleton to shove it in the faces of all your grandchildren.

#RedBaronRules

Retirement is a path only a lucky few can enjoy. Some take a final breath soon after retiring. But know I live my own life.
I can respect that. 

Would have been a shame to do you in like Sext. Or let some lesser jackal do it before someone worthy 
wink.gif

The only person he can blame is himself for being a Ziggler fan. Life goes on he's young he has a lot of growing to do before his heart has its final beat.

I stay in the grey. Until my heart takes its final beat.

Who can blame the young man. The white man his let him down time after time. It's time for him to find himself in this world.

You haven't been the same in a long time kid. You left too soon but your path in life has taken you to better things. Live, love and laugh.

Retirement is a path only a lucky few can enjoy. Some take a final breath soon after retiring. But know I live my own life.

I lived the life of 100 men deep inside of me.

Genespirations

Back
Top Bottom