Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

@Peep Game
-- so you're saying that Philly pop when Ramen won the strap on RAW was just a one off?

I think so. Philly is a smark city, and (up until that point) Reigns was booked well enough to where they legit cheered for him (after HHH, Vince and Steph moved heaven and earth for him, including building League of Nations solely to be put over Reigns.) But after these recent Raws and RR, there's no way in hell Reigns is getting more than 50/50 cheers. Only way WM closes with cheers is if Ambrose is holding the title :lol:

Yeah places like Austin are already liberal but swing state soon?? Na maybe in the next 20-30 years. it just doesn't happen that fast.
Yeah definitely not that soon. Houston is probably somewhat liberal by now too, Peep?

A very noticeable portion, especially since our previous mayor was a lesbian. Probably very inspiring to DC.

aj's calf killer is now the calf crusher...

I'd welcome the challenge big guy..You better come with something more than your straight to dvd quality acting and cat poster inspirational quotes, cause robots don't break easy..
I know you won't break easy because the Gods haven't Completely broken you. My path in life is to finish what they couldn't. If you're not fighting for something you're dying for nothing I will give your life a purpose.

eek.gif
 Wizards playing Nakamura now

Back
Top Bottom