Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

What the hell is going on in here?..AF1 is Sad Gosling and JRS has turned into royalty and Geenie is spouting philosophy..I'm worried..

I think they gonna turn him heel :nerd:...

I don't think a heel turn will make since when they'll have confetti and streamers coming down like NJPW while Rock, Rock's mother, the Usos, and Tamina all in the ring with him celebrating. Vince is moving earth for the crowd to be on his side and it's not working. They were completely fooled by that Raw crowd awhile back (Philly?)

I think they gonna turn him heel
nerd.gif
I don't think a heel turn will make since when they'll have confetti and streamers coming down like NJPW while Rock, Rock's mother, the Usos, and Tamina all in the ring with him celebrating. Vince is moving earth for the crowd to be on his side and it's not working. They were completely fooled by that Raw crowd awhile back (Philly?)
His family comes out to celebrate with him. The crowd is booing.

He starts Superman Pinching everyone in the ring. Heel turn accomplished.

Last edited:
What the hell is going on in here?..AF1 is Sad Gosling and JRS has turned into royalty and Geenie is spouting philosophy..I'm worried..
Nothing to be worry about. Its just time for you to open your mind and see the change of people that are growing.

We noted a couple months ago that Ric Flair revealed on an edition of his WOOOOO Nation! podcast that WWE officials wanted Shawn Michaels to come out of retirement and work the 30 man Royal Rumble match this year. Flair added that HBK is happily retired at home and is not interested in wrestling another match.

According to PWInsider.com, WWE officials are still interested in bringing Michaels in for WrestleMania 32, and want him to be a major player at the event in his home state of Texas.

This is pure peculation but it seems like a possible role for HBK could be the special guest referee for Roman Reigns vs. WWE World Heavyweight Champion Triple H, as an actual match for HBK is very unlikely. We noted before that WWE officials want Batista to appear as a special referee but he turned the offer down.

HBK has acted as special guest referee twice in recent years, once for Triple H vs. The Undertaker at WrestleMania 28 in 2012 and for Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan at Hell In a Cell 2013.

they should just have stone cold be the "board of directors" appointed special guest referee. the crowd cant boo a beer celebration with roman, stone cold and the rock...or would they?

@casekicks
 One more thing. In my eyes you are an able person, I see you not the wheelchair. I will fade you on sight champ.

I'd welcome the challenge big guy..You better come with something more than your straight to dvd quality acting and cat poster inspirational quotes, cause robots don't break easy..

Last edited:
Yeah places like Austin are already liberal but swing state soon?? Na maybe in the next 20-30 years. it just doesn't happen that fast.
Nah b, Dallas can be pretty forward thinking and progressive. But certainly some progress to be made (e.g. "Draw Mohammad" contest).

Here's something from our Mayor speaking facts about terrorism.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mike-rawlings-terrorism_us_565385cee4b0258edb32a21f

Don't say things like that :frown:
2020 my dude.

@casekicks
 One more thing. In my eyes you are an able person, I see you not the wheelchair. I will fade you on sight champ.

I'd welcome the challenge big guy..You better come with something more than your straight to dvd quality acting and cat poster inspirational quotes, cause robots don't break easy..

Case prolly doesn't need it going up against Gene Snitsky over there but drunk 22 and I got his back (wheelchair)

Back
Top Bottom