Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

According to Konnan... The reason Mex-imerica was dropped was because Mexico's government told them to stop it... They were specifically offended by the half US half Mexico flag...

@Peep Game Please get your girl, Rosa, off of TV, man.

Mandy looks good
pimp.gif
.  Should've asked Paige if she's gonna be back in NXT too with her garbage self.

I wouldn't mind seeing Taker v Cena in a casket match at WM 32.. :rofl:

I know you say that jokingly, but that would be the most realistic and plausible thing. Honestly, that should've been the match 2 years ago vs Brock. Taker would've went out putting over someone like most people do, and would've been a great end to his career. As it stands currently, he had a meaningless forgone conclusion match with Bray, and now is looking to carry Strownman to a match? :x

I always thought initially Brock v Taker at 30 was going to be a casket match but Taker thought he could survive.. Hell then even hinted at it with Lesnar staring at the casket and Takers entrance..

Also the piano theme playing would've been perfect way for Undertaker to retire..

dolph is talent enhancement :nerd:

He's a step above Sandow, only cause Sandow isn't on TV.

The Hype Bros beat the Dudley's in the SD dark match...

:rofl: the Dudleyz have to be getting paid a grip. Both had solo success in TNA (Bubba more than D-Von obviously), but now they are both back in the exact position they were in when they left the WWE :lol: :smh: on top of Bubba Ray gaining all the weight he lost in TNA. D-Von doesn't look much different than when he has his solo run in TNA, props to him for keeping it up. There's no way they're giving Bubba a solo run cause his WWE appeal is in the tag division, so they may as well slide his TNA gimmick to Ryback and go from there.

No Mexico City show either?... That's most surprising to me...

Did he do any of those tours of Taiwan?...

And Repped...

I'd pair up those two Ohio Jobbers, the Miz & Job Ziggler and let them go to work in the Tag Team Division

Back
Top Bottom