Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

When there's a large group of NTWT members tagged and I'm not included

mean.gif
y'all really treating me like the Ziggler of this thread now huh

I know the feeling
mean.gif

Hey man, have fun with Strowman/Taker, League of Nations, Dean/??? and whatever else they plan on doing. While you may not like Cena, he would at least elevate the interest in a match. He's the biggest name in the company. I don't see how this is even up for debate...
So, adding Cena to Taker Vs. Strowman makes you want to watch that match?  Or putting him in the match with Dean?

Had to go back and look at what was on WM 27 other than HHH/Taker and :x Miz/Cena :x. Rey vs Cody was pretty good, as was Orton/Punk, as Edge/Del Rio, but all 3 were still good Raw matches. That WM was basically a 1 match show.

*looks up WM XI*

:x :x :rofl: yikes

Had to go back and look at what was on WM 27 other than HHH/Taker and :x Miz/Cena :x. Rey vs Cody was pretty good, as was Orton/Punk, as Edge/Del Rio, but all 3 were still good Raw matches. That WM was basically a 1 match show.

*looks up WM XI*

... so WMXI? haha this mania is going to be trash. vince is lucky that WWE is basically the only thing out there right now. and he is lucky that this is watchable for 9.99. he is also lucky that WM has become what it is and people pretty much watch it because of all the PR and **** it recieves, or this very much could turn out like WMXI

I am going to watch it right now actually haha .. my man Bam Bam was a family friend and trained with my dad. So i am going to do him a service and watch the only mania he's ever headlined and shake my head the entire time

*looks up WM XI*

... so WMXI? haha this mania is going to be trash. vince is lucky that WWE is basically the only thing out there right now. and he is lucky that this is watchable for 9.99. he is also lucky that WM has become what it is and people pretty much watch it because of all the PR and **** it recieves, or this very much could turn out like WMXI

XI is a very good comparison, while I remember that one being trash, on paper, this upcoming WM seems like one that will just be there. Nothing special, and already have an idea what will happen, and seems like it will just be an extended Raw. I think apathy is much worse than a show that's a dumpster.

the wrst part is the ending will be Reigns holding the title with confetti and fireworks.. like there is zero chance anything else happens.. unless they swerve us which will be the only saving grace to this BS feud

So, adding Cena to Taker Vs. Strowman makes you want to watch that match?  Or putting him in the match with Dean?

No but replacing stupid Braun with Cena would quadruple my interest

At least Cena can work

Nothing about Braun is impressive aside from his size

No but replacing stupid Braun with Cena would quadruple my interest

At least Cena can work

Nothing about Braun is impressive aside from his size
You think Cena can carry Taker through a match?
laugh.gif
  Though, his 2-minute comeback at the end of the match will seem more believable against Taker.

You underestimate Cena's abilities
This. Cena took part in several of the best matches of 2015.

And Cena/Taker would be infinitely more interesting than Taker against anyone else not named Stang.

going into a taker and cena match you would have to think who is going to win.. braun and taker thers no question who gets the W

If Taker does wrestle at Mania does he announce his retirement right after the match, the next night on Raw, or does he wrestle again??..

If Taker does wrestle at Mania does he announce his retirement right after the match, the next night on Raw, or does he wrestle again??..
jes a dude who rarely if ever breaks Kayfabe. so i doubtr you will see a press conference or something like that announcing retirement haha .. but then again when the dude hangs em up vince has to do something he's been a part of the company since 89/90

It should've been Sting v Undertaker..

But no let's give Sting a WWE World Heavyweight title shot in 2015 and force him to take bumps through the announcers table.. :x

Last edited:
WWE vs Nike...

Nike has opposed WWE's trademark of "Just Bring It" and file somethinganother to try and stop it...

I wouldn't mind seeing Taker v Cena in a casket match at WM 32.. :rofl:

I know you say that jokingly, but that would be the most realistic and plausible thing. Honestly, that should've been the match 2 years ago vs Brock. Taker would've went out putting over someone like most people do, and would've been a great end to his career. As it stands currently, he had a meaningless forgone conclusion match with Bray, and now is looking to carry Strownman to a match? :x

They need to have the Dudleys, Usos, New Day, and Jordan & Gable in a TLC match at Mania..That'd actually make the tag division enjoyable..

Back
Top Bottom