Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

i disagree with that person's take on The Great Ken Patera although he has some of the events & relationships correct

Last edited:
exactly
wink.gif
Man watch that Week In Review clip I posted on the last few posts. Some good stuff man

50 year old Taker will have to walk the greenest person not named Eva Marie through a headlining match :x (if that's really the match they're going for). That's Giant Gonzalez/King Kong Bundy levels of bad.

Nathan Jones. A-Train. Level Bad.

Ehhhh that still managed to be an entertaining match on what was an excellent Wrestlemania :lol:. And they were smart enough to realize how green Jones was and took him out the match

Last edited:
Wouldn't have minded a KO/Taker had KO not lost to Ziggler, and had Taker not been on his last legs.

Just seeing Impact right now, and I'm not too familiar with Braun Strowman's little little little brother Trevor Lee, but him having the X Division title is much better TNA's OG Sin Cara Tigre Uno having it. That new belt design looks terrible though.

Last edited:
Wouldn't have minded a KO/Taker had KO not lost to Ziggler, and had Taker not been on his last legs.

Just seeing Impact right now, and I'm not too familiar with Braun Strowman's little little little brother Trevor Lee, but him having the X Division title is much better TNA's OG Sin Cara Tigre Uno having it. That new belt design looks terrible though.

Lee is the truth. Check out his PWG stuff

Back
Top Bottom