Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

PWInsider.com is reporting the following matches (as of this writing) are planned to take place at WWE Wrestlemania 32 on April 3rd, 2016 in Arlington, Texas:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Roman Reigns vs Triple H (c)

Brock Lesnar vs Bray Wyatt

Undertaker vs Braun Strowman :x

WWE Divas Championship
Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks vs Charlotte (c)

As always, plans could change and these matches aren’t advertised yet.

There also have been conflicting reports as to who the Undertaker will face; it was reported earlier that Wrestling Observer Live’s Bryan Alvarez said Strowman would not be facing Undertaker at the event.

PWInsider.com is reporting the following matches (as of this writing) are planned to take place at WWE Wrestlemania 32 on April 3rd, 2016 in Arlington, Texas:

Undertaker vs Braun Strowman :x

As always, plans could change and these matches aren’t advertised yet.

There also have been conflicting reports as to who the Undertaker will face; it was reported earlier that Wrestling Observer Live’s Bryan Alvarez said Strowman would not be facing Undertaker at the event.

No damn way.. :rofl:

Strowman will probably fight Show..

I can see
Taker v Harper
Taker v KO

naomis face is cute to me. It's just her gimmick that I hate. The personality they make her portray comes off as forced n awful.

100% agree..Pretty face, smokin body, and awful gimmick..

Yea she's clearly a face and based on that Total Divas episode, would rather be a face. But instead they rather force her to be heel, cut her moveset and kill her steam.

Let's be serious here

Summer has a top 3 body in WWE right now

Probably like 5th-6th, but still definitely a great body for a slim chick. Real fit without looking straight up unhealthy like Brie.

vince is out of his damn mind. there's no way strowman should have a singles match at mania, let alone against taker. if thats the road they're gonna take, might as well just have taker and brock team up against the wyatts.

vince is out of his damn mind. there's no way strowman should have a singles match at mania, let alone against taker. if thats the road they're gonna take, might as well just have taker and brock team up against the wyatts.
How long has Strongman been on the roster already? He's still really green.

50 year old Taker will have to walk the greenest person not named Eva Marie through a headlining match :x (if that's really the match they're going for). That's Giant Gonzalez/King Kong Bundy levels of bad.

Yea she's clearly a face and based on that Total Divas episode, would rather be a face. But instead they rather force her to be heel, cut her moveset and kill her steam.

Face or heel, you know they never had any plans of making her divas champ. At least as a heel, she's adding to her character.

whats the deal with Sting? Last I heard of him were rumors that his injury that he suffered at Night Of Champions was career-ending and that he was gonna announce his retirement the following night at Raw. But that never happened and I haven't heard a peep about him since. Has there been any word on him potentially coming back? Would be good to see him at WM again.

Back
Top Bottom