Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Why do y'all think it will be Jericho/BK Fashion at Mania Jerry World?

Seems like WWE has been planting the seed for Jericho/Ambrose at Mania.

- He blew Reigns and Ambrose off post-match after he was their suprise tag team partner a few PPVs ago.

- Jeans eliminated him from the Rumble

If KO isn't fighting Sami Zayn at Mania (which is unlikely seeing as Zayn is fighting Nakamura at NXT Dallas) minus whale do Da Canadian Cheerio vs. Dey Don Wan None at Mania.

Dolph is SO bad that someone loses to him and you wonder if that person's whole WrestleMania plans are scratched. That is wild forreal man

Dolph used to be my dude but I don't even know how you can emotionally put yourself through being a fan of his

Also outside of a few matches from TNA, not 100% familiar with AJ Styles but Pollock and Wai keep mentioning his lack of promo skills. Having him muzzled. If that is so, how did indie fans expect him to get over in the E? Touted as one of the best wrestlers in business but he can't cut promos.
So you don't think he is World Champion material?

Dolph is SO bad that someone loses to him and you wonder if that person's whole WrestleMania plans are scratched. That is wild forreal man

Dolph used to be my dude but I don't even know how you can emotionally put yourself through being a fan of his

Exactly. The fact that Ziggler winning that match could be seen from a mile away is sad. I hope that's a Fastlane match and nothing more, cause at this point Ziggler is a less appealing Heath Slater.

Go-home Raw before Mania worth going to in Brooklyn or should I just aim to go to Summer Fest?

Go-home Raw before Mania worth going to in Brooklyn or should I just aim to go to Summer Fest?

I'd go to Summer Fest. At least, they'll make it seem like a big deal even if it isn't, so the overall experience should be better.

So you don't think he is World Champion material?
No,
World Champions should have the entire package, in-ring skill, promos, look and most importantly invoke an emotion from the audience.

Again, I not well versed on AJ but if he can't cut promos than I don't see how he gets over.

Dudes a bit smaller than I expected too. Smaller than Y2K.

Exactly. The fact that Ziggler winning that match could be seen from a mile away is sad. I hope that's a Fastlane match and nothing more, cause at this point Ziggler is a less appealing Heath Slater.

How would YOU repackage Dolph to make him back into a serious wrestler?

Write him off someway for like 6-9 months. Make people miss him, regardless if he comes back as a heel or face. Of course it would be obvious to make him heel, but they need more faces, and that length of time off would repair the fans image to miss him. Last time Dolph was written off, he came back in less than a month, and doing non-face like things in a feud in which he was supposed to be a face (attacking Rusev after matches, stealing BOTH him women, etc). Also, when coming back, he needs to decide what the hell attire he's gonna wear, and to change up his moveset more instead of hi-jacking DX signatures. X-Factor, Fameasser, Superkick....I'm waiting on a HHH high knee, Chyna low blow and a shake rattle and roll.

Last go home WM Raw featured a very aggressive belt tug from Reigns and Brock. Choose wisely.

Last edited:
I forgot about the belt tug :lol: I'll be watching that Raw from home. Summer Fest will hopefully be more appealing.

Back
Top Bottom