Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

What did angle do w ecw in that pic?
He was in discussions to sign with ECW apparently. I think he was there the night they ran the Sandman/Raven crucifixion angle & that completely ruined any chance of that happening since he was a devout Christian...I think that's how the story goes.
Surprised Brenda didn't say NY>Japan
NY is amazing. Weird weather for me though...I'm from Cali and will never ever get used to the idea of a sunshower. 

Young aj styles on the mic in the tna weekly ppv days was beyond cringeworthy
laugh.gif

When they put him with vince russo and he rocked that stupid headband lol
Yeah he has a very southern style way of doing promos that Vince probably hates. Also

The "Hafu" discrimination is unreal there. It is so sad to see her basically written off as Japanese because she isn't full blooded. I mean, she was born IN Japan, one of her parents is native Japanese, and she is proud of enough of her heritage to represent you and yet you don't want her to?! What kind of crap is that?
It's pretty messed up but there are laws in Japan that kinda keep this xenophobic attitude in place. 

Bo could probably be a really good sadistic heel, cause that smile is creepy as hell :lol:
I was just thinking this man...He's gold on the mic, could do his inspirational stuff, then just snap once the bell rings. Would be better than most of the stuff they currently have going on...

Back
Top Bottom