Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

came up with an idea to get new tag-team title belts:

have the wyatt family beat the new day and win the titles
have wyatt clan destroy the titles and make their own or go without any
when the wyatt family losses the titles...the wwe can award nice new belts to the new champs!

:nthat:

-now obviously the wyatt clan has purposefully been steering clear of titles for gimmick reasons
but they have to win one eventually

Last edited:

Never. That is my dream though. I will eventually get there and probably never want to come back.

Where did you go? Pics or anything?

Did you see wrestlings?
I went to Tokyo and Kyoto as part of a joint exchange program between the Japanese and American governments in 2014 called the Kakehashi Project. Fully paid trip. I was very lucky. 

I have a ton of pics and video lol. My avy is at the Sanja-sama Shinto Shrine at Asakusa. If you look close I am in the ring praying. 

I didn't get to see an PuroResu, we were super busy all the time as our trip was pretty planned out for us. I am hoping to catch something while I am over there in March though. 

My room mate who also went and is a huge wrestling nerd marked out when we found some Triple 6 flyers in Kyoto on the street, he took the damn thing out of the poster case it was in so he could take it home lol.

I did find the Bushiroad Cards that were in the video with Swagsuke opening packs at some hobby shops while I was over there but didn't buy any as I wouldn't have anyone at home to play with. 

32369743_IMG_5329.jpeg
229bc359_photo1.jpeg

@DCAllAmerican  

Last edited:
came up with an idea to get new tag-team title belts:

have the wyatt family beat the new day and win the titles
have wyatt clan destroy the titles and make their own or go without any
when the wyatt family losses the titles...the wwe can award nice new belts to the new champs!

:nthat:

-now obviously the wyatt clan has purposefully been steering clear of titles for gimmick reasons
but they have to win one eventually

Clan? I havent been watching in years did they replace the mask with hoods or something, or thats what your just calling them? :lol:

But them belts are trash

Last edited:
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/669...nvolving-fans-dressed-as-wwe-legends#/slide/1

Source: Wrestling News Observer

During The Rock’s return segment on WWE Monday Night Raw this week, he legitimately went off script to show fans dressed as WWE legends at ringside. The fans were dressed as Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker, Randy Savage, and The Rock.

As Kane vs. Bray Wyatt were in the ring, fans were noticeably distracted by these fans dressed up. WWE officials then decided to tell security to calm down the fans. Security took them out and then let them back in after telling them not to be disruptive. The fans complied and they went back to their seat. The Rock then came out for his return segment and then showed those same fans. Rock even went to them and started speaking to them. At this point WWE officials were backstage “freaking out” because of their previous troubles with the fans.

Since it was The Rock, he can basically do whatever he wants, but it’s being said if it was anyone other than Rock, or John Cena, they would likely have been fired.

Read more at WWE Officials Reportedly Unhappy With The Rock's Off-Script Raw Segment Involving Fans Dressed As WWE Legends - Wrestlezone

:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
From last night - Bray as the 'final boss' character would be ideal. However, is it 'too late' to make that switch? :nerd:

From last night - Bray as the 'final boss' character would be ideal. However, is it 'too late' to make that switch? :nerd:

Yea if they wanted to that, then they would've did when that stable first debuted

Yea if they wanted to that, then they would've did when that stable first debuted

That's what I'm thinking too man. It would do wonders for him and the Family as a whole, but it's kind of hard to pin them as Authority henchmen when we know Brock is going to wash them come Mania.

no
he could destroy a special opponent or two & consume their energy like he tried with take
making bray more powerful than we could ever imagine

Last edited:

I went to Tokyo and Kyoto as part of a joint exchange program between the Japanese and American governments in 2014 called the Kakehashi Project. Fully paid trip. I was very lucky. 
Man how was Kyoto? There and Okinawa are spots that I still need to peep...I just want to chill in a robe & eat crab legs all day in Kyoto 
laugh.gif

I want to make a run to Tokyo this year since the Yen is still pretty weak. To be topical, here's some shots of the NJPW store that I took when I was there in May.

And even when he loses he can still claim their power

Like when he jobbed to Taker and still calls himself the new face of fear

It's dumb that they haven't used Bray that way. He shouldn't wrestle nearly as much as he does. He's supposed to be a legit spectacle not the jobber he's become. Have him wrestle less, ramble less, and be more menacing.

It's not too late. They'd just have to have Bray truly come in and beat some people when they reach that "final level"

Back
Top Bottom