Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Put Brock vs Bray in a Lion's Den match. Face Rowan first, Brock wins, Harper second, Brock wins, Strauman third, Brock wins by the time he gets to Wyatt, you could put Bray over realistically since Brock just faced three dudes and is fatigued.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/669...nvolving-fans-dressed-as-wwe-legends#/slide/1

Source: Wrestling News Observer

During The Rock’s return segment on WWE Monday Night Raw this week, he legitimately went off script to show fans dressed as WWE legends at ringside. The fans were dressed as Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker, Randy Savage, and The Rock.

As Kane vs. Bray Wyatt were in the ring, fans were noticeably distracted by these fans dressed up. WWE officials then decided to tell security to calm down the fans. Security took them out and then let them back in after telling them not to be disruptive. The fans complied and they went back to their seat. The Rock then came out for his return segment and then showed those same fans. Rock even went to them and started speaking to them. At this point WWE officials were backstage “freaking out” because of their previous troubles with the fans.

Since it was The Rock, he can basically do whatever he wants, but it’s being said if it was anyone other than Rock, or John Cena, they would likely have been fired.

Read more at WWE Officials Reportedly Unhappy With The Rock's Off-Script Raw Segment Involving Fans Dressed As WWE Legends - Wrestlezone

:lol: :smh:
View media item 1891851

Cuz Ziggler can't leave Cena's old lady alone lol.

ultimo al ultimo al Kyoto is gorgeous. Lots of nature, mountains, tons of beautiful Buddhist Temples and Shinto Shrines. Has an old city feel ( it was the original capital ). It's gonna be my base of ops when I go back because it's in between Hiroshima/Osaka and Tokyo. Most of my friends from the University are there too so it will make seeing them much easier.

This time around it will be abit tougher to eat as I went vegan after returning home from the first trip. But I have a list of the things I want to see/do and the places that I want to try and eat at.

Last edited:
Cuz Ziggler can't leave Cena's old lady alone lol.

@ultimo al Kyoto is gorgeous. Lots of nature, mountains, tons of beautiful Buddhist Temples and Shinto Shrines. Has an old city feel ( it was the original capital ). It's gonna be my base of ops when I go back because it's in between Hiroshima/Osaka and Tokyo. Most of my friends from the University are there too so it will make seeing them much easier.

This time around it will be abit tougher to eat as I went vegan after returning home from the first trip. But I have a list of the things I want to see/do and the places that I want to try and eat at.
As much as I love Tokyo, Osaka might be my favorite place to go in Japan. The food there is amazing & people are absurdly warm. Damn this s*** has me on Kayak right now lookin at flights.

Last edited:
As far as Tokyo, it was cool but the only things I'm going to see this time are a Vegan Restaurant I heard is awesome called Ain Soph Ripple, the Sanja-sama Shrine in my avy, and the Ghibli museum. I might stop by the NJPW shop too.

Osaka has an awesome punk music scene so it would be awesome to go see some shows while in Japan. I would love to see Boris, Balzac, and some visual kei bands IN Japan.

The "Hafu" discrimination is unreal there. It is so sad to see her basically written off as Japanese because she isn't full blooded. I mean, she was born IN Japan, one of her parents is native Japanese, and she is proud of enough of her heritage to represent you and yet you don't want her to?! What kind of crap is that?

Last edited:
Young aj styles on the mic in the tna weekly ppv days was beyond cringeworthy :lol:

When they put him with vince russo and he rocked that stupid headband lol

Back
Top Bottom