Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Is there a cheat code to unlock all of the wrestlers at once in 2k? I usually just play universe.

I'm pretty sure you have to buy the accelerator to be able to unlock everyone.

Late but started playing that South Park Stick of Truth game for the first time and it's hilarious and awesome.

Keep AJ off the mic. He may slip up like he did in that vid.

laugh.gif

DC wanna be Japanese so bad
Just had my first bowl of real ramen today. Local spot called SAKUramen. Damn it was good. Word to my man @rck2sactown   @rck3sactown

I got Bulgogi Buns steamed buns with sliced ribeye bulgogi, lettuce, and scallion;

and

Chosun Ramen the korean option on sakuramen's menu. a shoyu broth with bulgogi, kimchi, seasoned egg (not pictured), and nori. a distinctly korean inspiration with sliced angus ribeye bulgogi, roasted kimchi, seasoned egg, and nori in shoyu broth 

So good man. 

32369743_IMG_5329.jpeg
229bc359_photo1.jpeg

@DCAllAmerican  
pimp.gif
 Looks like you enjoyed yourself man. One day, One day. I feel like I belong there forreal. I said it before, when I get there, I think I will have an out of body experience. Almost like when Malcom went to Mecca

I went to Tokyo 5 years ago with my ex. Her bother was stationed right outside Tokyo so we went for 2 weeks. Awesome experience.

pimp.gif
 Looks like you enjoyed yourself man. One day, One day. I feel like I belong there forreal. I said it before, when I get there, I think I will have an out of body experience. Almost like when Malcom went to Mecca
Why haven't you been yet?  Any plans to go this year or next?  Can't you teach out there?

Honestly, teaching and having to take classes in the Summer has prevented me from going anywhere for an extended time period. If I go there, I need to stay 2 weeks MIN. I am done with grad school now man, so my summer if free. I hear it is hell in the summer but, so what. I might make that move this summer.

That and just never have planned a flight over a major ocean. I know I need help with that. I am open to suggestions from anyone that can help

Ticket 5 years ago was $1100. Went in November. Rained a ton. We stayed on an Air Force base so we didn't pay for a hotel.

how much it cost to fly out to japan during the summer, stay for a week & have a good time? 2,3 g's+?
nerd.gif
Depends on when you go. Late April to Early May is expensive because of Golden week. Fall is the cheapest (and one of the best times to go) because the weather totally isn't optimal. I've gone in November twice & late May once....either or is fine IMO. Flight and weeks stay should be a little under 2K....you can eat really well & cheap if you pick the right places. 3 should be fine depending on how hard you want to shop. If you rock a size 10.5 and under.....bring a little more 
laugh.gif

Honestly, teaching and having to take classes in the Summer has prevented me from going anywhere for an extended time period. If I go there, I need to stay 2 weeks MIN. I am done with grad school now man, so my summer if free. I hear it is hell in the summer but, so what. I might make that move this summer.

That and just never have planned a flight over a major ocean. I know I need help with that. I am open to suggestions from anyone that can help
Hit me with any questions you have. Japan can be one of the easiest places to navigate but it definitely can seem daunting from jump. 

I know you don't respect the Podcasts but take a listen. We can discuss when you want

Joe Rogan Experience #752 - Mark Sisson - YouTube

Mark Sisson is a fitness author and blogger, and a former distance runner, triathlete and Ironman competitor. His latest book "Primal Endurance" is available now via Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom