Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Sidenote- I'm ready to admit I made a bad call about A-Ry. #+%$ that guy.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Also, where's that guy who made the prediction of no diva's match going over 5 minutes?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

i'm kind of with 4w with him losing it though. I've never been much of a fan and aside from the "underdog internet sensation" story, i just see him as a novelty that doesn't have enough to get more than a Santino Marella rub.
I think you are 110% wrong and he has a really bright future
This. Zack will be big in 2012.

Sidenote- I'm ready to admit I made a bad call about A-Ry. #@+% that guy.
Sorry, but I'm 100% against you guys on this one.  I won't argue like I did with A-Ry (because A-Ry was never over and sucked in every aspect).  Ryder was at least over with the crowd, but he is really not that good in the ring.  Plus, WWE is determined to bury him.  He got over on his own, and Vince hates stars that he didn't create.  Look how much of a geek they've turned him into over the past few weeks.  I just don't see him ever getting a real push.  If I'm wrong on this one, then good for Ryder.  I don't think he has what it takes to be a main eventer, but he could definitely be a solid midcard guy.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Sidenote- I'm ready to admit I made a bad call about A-Ry. #+%$ that guy.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Also, where's that guy who made the prediction of no diva's match going over 5 minutes?

andy-leavine_crop_650x440.jpg

That old RR clip just reminded me that Sid Vicious is, hold for hold, the best technical wrestler in the history of catch as catch can wrestling..

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I think you are 110% wrong and he has a really bright future
This. Zack will be big in 2012.

Sidenote- I'm ready to admit I made a bad call about A-Ry. #@+% that guy.
Sorry, but I'm 100% against you guys on this one.  I won't argue like I did with A-Ry (because A-Ry was never over and sucked in every aspect).  Ryder was at least over with the crowd, but he is really not that good in the ring.  Plus, WWE is determined to bury him.  He got over on his own, and Vince hates stars that he didn't create.  Look how much of a geek they've turned him into over the past few weeks.  I just don't see him ever getting a real push.  If I'm wrong on this one, then good for Ryder.  I don't think he has what it takes to be a main eventer, but he could definitely be a solid midcard guy.

He needs to evolve a lot. Like I said, this title change will likely be for the best. He needs to work on a lot, you're right. But he has natural charisma. He seriously needs promo work. He has the catchphrase thing down, but that's it. He needs improve class to improve his timing and delivery of lines. He fumbles his words too much. His wildlines are terrible, too. On top of that WWE still doesn't know how to book him. (See tire changing fiasco
alien.gif
)

With all that said, he's young and will improve. He'll be fine as a midcarder for now.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

The crowd would beg to differ.

Back
Top Bottom