Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

That goodness for DVR. Jericho.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I smell a heel turn in the air boom match.

There's nothing I hate more than that being the only option these days to losing the tag titles.
yeah but you got to admit, with the ball being dropped on the "revival of tag team division" Kofi and Evan's characters have both been stale for a minute.
They would put on some good matches against each other in the future.
Well that's true, I just rather see them gradually split apart, but still available to team with each other. Pretty much how Edge & Christian, Hardys,
Too Cool, Outlaws, and other teams around that time used to do.

THE TIRE'S FLAT! THE TIRE'S FLAT!
One of the worst segments in Raw history.  I can't believe they're making us relive this.  I guess since it got such a bad rating, they figured no one saw it last week anyway.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

There's nothing I hate more than that being the only option these days to losing the tag titles.
yeah but you got to admit, with the ball being dropped on the "revival of tag team division" Kofi and Evan's characters have both been stale for a minute.
They would put on some good matches against each other in the future.
Well that's true, I just rather see them gradually split apart, but still available to team with each other. Pretty much how Edge & Christian, Hardys,
Too Cool, Outlaws, and other teams around that time used to do.
HHH does not like Evan Bourne.  Stephanie is keeping him around.  I don't see any kind of push coming for Bourne... probably ever.

Originally Posted by masondid

when's the last time they acknowledged that Swagger was a former world champion...
They do it pretty often, IMO.

TennHouse know's what's up. Swagger is good.

JeriTroll and that jacket rule! Hope he trolls the whole match. Every time someone tries to tag him in, he jumps down and high fives the crowd.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Jack Swagger is the worst; release him already

Why do you say that?
I think he could have been a big star.  He's young, got a ton of athletic talent, a good look, and loves pro wrestling.  Just keep him with a manager to do most of his speaking.  WWE just completely dropped the ball with him.

when's the last time they acknowledged that Swagger was a former world champion...

dolph did a week or two ago, when he told him 07 was the last time he was relevent
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

THE TIRE'S FLAT! THE TIRE'S FLAT!
One of the worst�segments�in Raw history. �I can't believe they're making us relive this. �I guess since it got such a bad rating, they figured no one saw it last week anyway.

First off let me apologize ahead of time for quoting you great one. I beg for your future forgiveness.
But although it was bad, the worst segment?!? I can think of two just last year. Involving the same person.

Jack Thwagga has been my dude since you were all crucifying him for his "main event" run a couple years back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Jack Swagger is the worst; release him already

Why do you say that?
I think he could have been a big star.  He's young, got a ton of athletic talent, a good look.  Just keep him with a manager to do most of his speaking.  WWE just completely dropped the ball with him.
no I agree with you; he could have been a big star but the WWE def dropped the ball with him; to the point I don't feel he could ever get it back w/o maybe going away for a period of time.
I hated him when he first came in but in a way you are supposed to hate a heel; now I just find him to be so boring...all WWE's fault

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

They do it pretty often, IMO.

TennHouse know's what's up. Swagger is good.
I must miss it each time, I swear its as if they don't mention it. Swagger has potential they just start stop and reverse him so often like a lot of the potential talent they have.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Deck is stacked against my boy Ryder tonight.

i'm kind of with 4w with him losing it though. I've never been much of a fan and aside from the "underdog internet sensation" story, i just see him as a novelty that doesn't have enough to get more than a Santino Marella rub.

The thing i like about swagger is that he has his own unique wrestling "style" alot of guys if u put them on a robot u couldnt tell who it was untill they starting using there signiture moves but him he doesent really wrestle like the normal wwe wrestler

Back
Top Bottom