Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

im not going back to that other abortion of a thread.

the fact that you even went in there in the first place makes you look
eugene_203_203x152.jpg
laugh.gif
why exactly, because I didnt bother to look at who started the thread?

oh ok.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I hope they have something of importance actually planned for Mick. His return has been a huge waste so far.

as great as another foley run would be, i highly doubt they will. 
tired.gif

Don't quote me, kid.  You have the nerve to make a wrestling thread?  If you're going to make one, at least write a preview.  What, do you have low self esteem and needed some way to get attention?
Just like Dolph just said.  You're not a star.  You're not even a has been.  You're a never was.  And you'll never amount to anything.  Get to steppin.

I hope they have something of importance actually planned for Mick. His return has been a huge waste so far.

tired.gif

Don't quote me, kid.  You have the nerve to make a wrestling thread?  If you're going to make one, at least write a preview.  What, do you have low self esteem and needed some way to get attention?
Just like Dolph just said.  You're not a star.  You're not even a has been.  You're a never was.  And you'll never amount to anything.  Get to steppin.
it was an on-going joke with the bkmac joke. you and "my internet personality compensates for my lack of self- confidence in the real world, Club" are the only ones crying about it.
just unknot your panties and stop being soft hearted that your only claim to fame, on the internet and in real life, was almost sabotaged as a joke. 
laugh.gif

tired.gif

it was an on-going joke with the bkmac joke. you and "i need to compensate for my lack of confidence in the real world, Club, are the only ones crying about it.
just unknot your panties and stop being soft hearted that your only claim to fame, on the internet and in real life, was almost sabotaged as a joke. 
laugh.gif
Who's bkmac?  That lame went on my ignore list months ago with his incredibly uncreative thumbs up gimmick.

I'm kind of glad Foley isn't in the Rumble (if they stick with this).  He would just be another guy who obviously wouldn't have any shot at winning.  If Foley is going to get back in the ring for a match, I would want it to be something meaningful.

Ziggler/Foley WM Hardcore match. Puts him over ala Edge.

Sigh, nevermind. That match wouldn't be half as good (No offense to Ziggler/Foley) as the original. No need to try and top that one.

tired.gif

it was an on-going joke with the bkmac joke. you and "my internet personality compensates for my lack of self- confidence in the real world, Club" are the only ones crying about it.
laugh.gif

*yawn*

...good one?

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I smell a heel turn in the air boom match.

There's nothing I hate more than that being the only option these days to losing the tag titles.

How the hell are they not going to give Primo and Epico (and Rosa) an entrance?
And so everyone is clear, Epico and Primo are getting pushed not because WWE is high on them, but because they are being used as a way to promote Rosa.

Why the cameraman turn away when she started to shake her "talents"..Whatta butthole..

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I smell a heel turn in the air boom match.

There's nothing I hate more than that being the only option these days to losing the tag titles.
yeah but you got to admit, with the ball being dropped on the "revival of tag team division" Kofi and Evan's characters have both been stale for a minute.
They would put on some good matches against each other in the future.

Back
Top Bottom