Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

No idea what the Slim Jim story is. Basically, at the time Savage left for WCW, Vince thought Savage was done as a performer and wanted him to be an announcer. Savage wanted to keep wrestling. WWF actually offered him a good amount of money to stay, but WCW either came close or matched the offer, so Savage left. Vince felt betrayed by Savage. That's the story I've heard.

And then Savage made mutli-millions in WCW once they started giving out their ridiculous contracts that eventually put them out of business.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that's the ONLY story you've heard.... i don't think so.[/color]

Originally Posted by YardFather

60 pages?

Not bad for a non PPV week.

Credit to the Funkasaurus.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]No... he is two pages... the rest you can give credit to me and my NTRR opponent. We all know where the ratings come from.[/color]

the NTLethal Lottery could be very interesting

imagine Veinti/4W, JNSQ/Deek, ImThatOne/Peep_Game, GHIMS/Lobo, Brasilian/3dgar, Toine/TennHouse as teams, just to name a few

noblehymens would have quite a big advantage

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

imagine Veinti/4W, JNSQ/Deek, ImThatOne/Peep_Game, GHIMS/Lobo, Brasilian/3dgar, Toine/TennHouse as teams, just to name a few

You know there are others around here too..

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

You know there are others around here too..

you do know i said just to name a few

those teams are made up, i was just using some examples

Yes I do, but the few should have been named..Can't build up the Fed if only the same ole people are mentioned/talked about..There are some definate HHH/Nash/Flair politics being played in the NTWT..Maybe some of us new guns need to step it up and shake things up a bit..

BTW, has anyone seen bkmac?..Anybody?..Im starting to feel like our match may have taken too great a toll on him..

Yes I do, but the few should have been named..Can't build up the Fed if only the same ole people are mentioned/talked about..There are some definate HHH/Nash/Flair politics being played in the NTWT..Maybe some of us new guns need to step it up and shake things up a bit..

BTW, has anyone seen bkmac?..Anybody?..Im starting to feel like our match may have taken too great a toll on him..

I can't wait till I beat 4w at the Rumble. Maybe when I'm champ GHIMS will finally stop burying me.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Spoiler [+]
soon..

Same here
laugh.gif

images

The ignoring is really getting to me. I'm doing so well in this federation as of late, and what praise am I getting? None! All I hear after a win, or an appearance in the ring, is "Where is bkmac?"

In my PPV debut, I held my own in matches. Mind you, one was a title match, the other, the traditional Team NTRaw vs. NTDown match. Countless times, I've cut promos that have left all my Jeriholics in bliss. All for naught by you prissyhumps. You all act like I'm a newbie. I'm a vet, it just took a while to finally get a match. I've put in my time, and my time has not go unnoticed... or to you all.. maybe it has, Maybe my time is up before it had a chance to really get started?

Do you all want me to step down and future endeavor myself? Is that it? I bet you would all notice me (gone) then.

Well, if that's what you want.......

That's not what you'll get!

timthumb.php

I'm here to stay, BAYBAY!

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

No idea what the Slim Jim story is. Basically, at the time Savage left for WCW, Vince thought Savage was done as a performer and wanted him to be an announcer. Savage wanted to keep wrestling. WWF actually offered him a good amount of money to stay, but WCW either came close or matched the offer, so Savage left. Vince felt betrayed by Savage. That's the story I've heard.

And then Savage made mutli-millions in WCW once they started giving out their ridiculous contracts that eventually put them out of business.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]that's the ONLY story you've heard.... i don't think so.[/color]
Everyone knows the other rumor which eventually blackballed Savage from WWE.  This is the true story of what went on during his contract negotiations in 1994.

I read Perez Hilton is suppose to be on raw tonight as ring announcer for the divas match...

I didn't even know there was a bkmac on the roster.

Lobo/GHIMS we doing Supershow tonight or what?
i was figuring the shows were gonna be weekly.
Which would really help boost intrest and keep things live up until NTRumble.

Back
Top Bottom