Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Eddie's daughter is FOINE!
diaz_lg1.jpg

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Peep Game wrote:
Not too sure. Don't remember much about the WCW DVD except that they burried Double J six feet below.
tired.gif

Oh &@^# I haven't seen the complete dvd set, but they just went in on Jarrett, that's messed up. I always thought he was pretty underrated.

Underrated?! Jeff Jarrett has always sucked the life out of any show he's been on. He never deserved any type of push as he was the only one who was 100% sold on himself. He was absolutely awful as an Intercontinental, European and Tag Team Champion in the old WWF and a complete joke as WCW World Heavyweight Champion. He's always been hated because he never deserved to be where he was. Thank the lord that Vince McMahon was smart enough to keep that guy far away from his World Title. Everyone he worked with was always more over than him From Razor to Road Dogg and the only time I ever rooted for HBK was when he took the IC title from him. TNA will never matter because it's anchored by a bunch of WCW leftovers that Vince doesn't want. (+ Sting) J-E-Double-F, J-A-Double-R, E-Double-T ain't never been great.. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

*LIGHTS SHUT OFF*
*CROWD IS GOING CRAZY*

Booker: Awwww mannn what daaa hellll is going on here???!!!!!
Cole: I've just gotten word that this is the return of the greatest NTWT super star!!!
Booker: Don't tell me you just said...dat....

*PYRO HITS*

Cole: YES!!!!!!!Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Booker: Damn it not the is guy again!!!!!!!!!!
Cole: Shut up booker!!!!!!!!!! The great one has returned!!!!!!!!! Elcubanodel510 the NTWT divas/hardcore champion has returned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*GETS IN RING WITH A MIC*

"ERM...ERM....ERM...I'mbaacccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been for to long NTWT universe I'm sure you've missed me, but to be honest with all of you I haven't missed any of you. While I battled in the court rooms to get what I rightfully deserved from the big wig of the NTWT. You were all here enjoying yourselves wearing you JNSQ replica cod pieces, enjoying 4w's p-u-s-s-y(cat), and watching all these other boring jobbers. Well I'm back and  I'm about to shake things up around. here. I'm going to show you what real entertainment is first thing I'm doing is......"

*LIGHTS A TRASH CAN ON FIRE...TAKES OFF DIVAS/HARDCORE TITLE...LOOKS AT IT...........SPITS ON IT AND THROWS IT IN FLAMING TRASH CAN...WALKS OUT OF THE RING*

*CROWD ERRUPTS AND GIVES HIM INSANE AMOUNT OF HEAT*

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I also
laugh.gif
right after AJ died, close-up on distraught Show with a fan yelling, "Focus Big Show! FOCUS!!!".

�The actual match sucked, but the lulz leading up to it�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
Great and messed up program all at the same time.

That Bossman poem is weird to hear now that he's dead.

personal congrats to yardfather.
i don;t know how old you are but as a young dude it was a life changing experience for me.
make the best out of it man. 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

i don;t know how old you are but as a young dude it was a life changing experience for me.
Son, you just pulled a late chino dropkick.
Originally Posted by YardFather

Yeah I'm not really going to be a dad. She made me wrap up.

Saw this posted on Twitter.

Primo & Epico Win WWE Tag Team Titles at Oakland House Show

Congrats to Primo and Epico who just won the WWE Tag titles at the Raw house show in Oakland, California. Click here to see a pic of the champs with the titles courtesy of Twitter user @ImAMelFo. Epico has also confirmed the win on his Twitter page.

I’ve enjoyed them as a team and am glad they have the belts, but the real question here is why the HELL did it go down at a house show? There’s been a lot of reports about Evan Bourne’s snitching and also his attitude about his “spot.â€

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

29-Camron-NP.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Congrats to Primo and Epico who just won the WWE Tag titles at the Raw house show in Oakland, California. Click here to see a pic of the champs with the titles courtesy of Twitter user @ImAMelFo. Epico has also confirmed the win on his Twitter page.

I’ve enjoyed them as a team and am glad they have the belts, but the real question here is why the HELL did it go down at a house show? There’s been a lot of reports about Evan Bourne’s snitching and also his attitude about his “spot.â€

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by Agthekid

I’ve enjoyed them as a team and am glad they have the belts, but the real question here is why the HELL did it go down at a house show? There’s been a lot of reports about Evan Bourne’s snitching and also his attitude about his “spot.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom