Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

I was hoping Bryan destroyed Big Show with a chair to take advantage, but oh well

"She's ok" chants
roll.gif

Daniel Bryan not having a sly smirk walking away for weaseling his way out of this match is a major fail.

Big Show looked really shook up..I hope that poor little girl is alright cause I know it would just eat him up inside if he hurt her..

I was expecting D. Bry to snap and throw everything at Big Show.
In a way i'm glad it ended without a clean finish, so this can lead to a clean finish on a PPV against 2 of the biggest guys(cause i'm pretty sure they're gonna have a triple threat at RR) on the roster to solidify Bryan's reign. 

Originally Posted by casekicks

Big Show looked really shook up..I hope that poor little girl is alright cause I know it would just eat him up inside if he hurt her..

Don't worry. She's ok. She's ok. She's ok. She's ok.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Don't worry. She's ok. She's ok. She's ok. She's ok.

I don't know man, it looked really really bad..I mean, she could have internal bleeding or maybe worse..If this is what professional wrestling has become then by God I want no part of it..I'm selling my ECW belt, throwing away my Sting shirt, and I'm going to finally admit that bkmac is THEE best NTWT superstar of all time..

If CM Punk moves to SmackDown (Along with The FUNKASARUS) it really will be the only wrestling show you will ever need to watch.

- WWE sources indicate that there was indeed heat from officials on Tyler Reks for producing his “Midcard Mafia

CM Punk is moving to SD?..Is this a rumor or a real possibility?

-Evan Bourne will be appearing at the Best Buy in St. Louis on January 28th, 2012 at 11am.
- Edge has been announced for the Wizard World Comic Con in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on April 14th, 2012 at 12pm.

- Jim Ross wrote on Twitter that 2012 would be a big year in WWE for the “JR TV character.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

- WWE sources indicate that there was indeed heat from officials on Tyler Reks for producing his “Midcard Mafia

Back
Top Bottom