Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Rhodes does the Disaster Kick in slow motion. He needs to make it much more fluid if it's going to be one of his signature moves.

Originally Posted by casekicks

I know I'll get super hate for this, but the IC belt w/white strap looks so much better than any other belt in the E..And that includes the Big Gold..

There really isn't much competition for the best looking belt other than the White strap and the big gold.

Divas belt, WWE belt, Tag team belt.. they look Hidieous

I'm just in between watching SD & the Rockets game, but man, Zeke looked like a damn goof there, and Booker didn't
make it any better on commentary
laugh.gif

i know they're trying to go for the whole "family man outside the ring/monster in the ring" thing with him, but they should just
turn him heel, team him with a heel-turned Mason Ryan and let them go to work.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Where the hell are they going with this Drew Mcintyre storyline?
If we've learned one thing from pro wrestling, it's that losing streak angles always get you over huge.

"Hunico and Camacho felt disrespected for not being invited to the Dibiase Posse Party" WHAT??!?! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Booker speaking Spanish 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ahhhh Triple H in 2002...those were the days, kicking off his "Send You Back To Midcard World Tour" from 02-06

I'm starting to see improvement in Otunga.

I don't like the way he brushed Santino's penis before he did his finisher though.

"The tire's flat the tire's flat!"

Good to know that Ryder can fall back on his acting when he's let go.

Back
Top Bottom