Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

haven't heard from BKMac in a while. hope he's ok

I know what you mean..You'd have thought he woulda been on here braggin about how he made me tap out and how he told us he's for real..And you know he woulda posted that pic of the Denim Demon giving a thumbs up..Man I hope he's alright..

Spoiler [+]
thanks mac for the kindness

Okay, I just read the mailroom segment.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*dead* @ DSK starting every sentence with "SON.."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well done, Nino.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

haven't heard from BKMac in a while. hope he's ok

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Watched Impact earlier:

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Crimson & Morgan's Direct Insurance promo

-
roll.gif
Eric Young & ODB, that video package was hilarious

- Nice matches between Storm/Angle & Hardy/Roode

- That boot to the face from Bully Ray to that ref 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Not sure if it's just me, but I think Maxine (from NXT) looks better here in her 2009 mugshot 
than she ever has on tv.

Spoiler [+]
e83k9j.jpg
Probably doesn't say a whole lot though

4W, have you put any thought into going to the last show at the Arena tomorrow?... both events tomorrow should be excellent considering the circumstances...

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

4W, have you put any thought into going to the last show at the Arena tomorrow?... both events tomorrow should be excellent considering the circumstances...
You talking about the ROH show?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Not sure if it's just me, but I think Maxine (from NXT) looks better here in her 2009 mugshot 
than she ever has on tv.

Spoiler [+]
I think she's pretty hot. AND she's bangin' Layla. I'm jelly.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Peep Game

than she ever has on tv.

Spoiler [+]
I think she's pretty hot. AND she's bangin' Layla. I'm jelly.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
QUE?

No... tomorrow is going to be the final wrestling show at the old ECW Arena... it's a double EVOLVE & CZW show... New Jack, Joey Styles, and Sandman are all confirmed to be making appearences and I wouldn't be surprised if some more throwbacks appearances happened... the EVOLVE show should be an awesome wrestled show and CZW has matured a bit so the entire card isn't hardcore death matches... but I'm sure there will be at least one crazy bloody hardcorebrawl... there is a death match on the card...

No... tomorrow is going to be the final wrestling show at the old ECW Arena... it's a double EVOLVE & CZW show... New Jack, Joey Styles, and Sandman are all confirmed to be making appearences and I wouldn't be surprised if some more throwbacks appearances happened... the EVOLVE show should be an awesome wrestled show and CZW has matured a bit so the entire card isn't hardcore death matches... but I'm sure there will be at least one crazy bloody hardcorebrawl... there is a death match on the card...

Oh, that's right. Isn't DGUSA involved with this as well? I was thinking it was a ROH show but they're not in Philly til' next week.

[h1]WWE The Undertaker's list of injuries, Can Nothing Keep Him Down?

[h1]The Undertaker is the Deadman of the WWE. He is an undeniable legend in Pro Wrestling and is regarded as one of the most brilliant characters in the history of Sports Entertainment. A defining characteristic of Undertaker is his ability to bounce back from adversity, his ability to ‘come back from the dead’ countless times to reign vengeance upon his foes. As a man, the Undertaker has been legitimately injured numerous times in his phenomenal career, and it never prevented him from being one of the best performers in the business. [/h1][h1]

The Undertaker has earned a rare status as a ‘featured performer’ who due to his almost 30 years of in-ring action, has to choose his next few matches wisely. The Deadman performed in the ring just once last year. It was one of the best matches of the year when Undertaker faced Triple H at Wrestlemania 27. Mortality haunted the mythic Undertaker after he kept ‘the Streak’ alive, only to be dragged out of the Georgia Dome on a stretcher. Before that match, Taker had been away from the ring since Wrestlemania 26. The man is picking his spots wisely to further his career.

Here are some of the notable injuries that ‘Taker has overcome.

Back : The Undertaker took one his first extended breaks in 1994, after he was defeated in a Casket Match at the Royal Rumble. The sumo giant Yokozuna with help from 10 WWE villains beat the Phenom into the casket. The Undertaker’s image appeared on the titantron and his body rose to the ceiling of the arena. In actuality, ‘Taker was recouping from a nagging back injury. Back injuries have effected the careers of many wrestlers including Shawn Michaels and JBL.

Facial injuries: At different stages in his WWE career, Undertaker’s creepy face has been wounded. In 1995, Mabel legitmately broke Undertaker’s cheek bone. The injury was a staged portion of the performance, yet the injury became real, forcing Undertaker to wear a grey protective mask that resembled the mask from 'the Phantom of the Opera'. After being called back into active duty in 2010, The Undertaker was injured in his first match back on Smackdown. Near the conclusion of the match with Rey Mysterio, ‘Taker had an orbital bone broken around one of his eyes.

Hip :  In 2009 after stealing the show with Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania 25 in Houston, ‘Taker underwent a minor hip surgery. Though it was considered ‘minor’, hip injuries are considered to be  telling sign of a pro athlete entering the twilight of their careers. Hip injuries in Pro Football are considered to be career ending. The Deadman is no linebacker, that is why he was back in action before WM26 capturing the World Heavyweight Championship only to have Shawn Michaels cost him the title at Elimination Chamber. This attack set the stage for their epic rematch which ended Michael’s career.
[/h1]
[/h1]

Burns: At the Elimination Chamber 2010 Pay Per View during his chilling entrance, the Undertaker was burned by a pyrotechnic display. The scene was a scary one with the 'Taker breaking character, whipping off his long trench coat, and running down the ramp to the Chamber. Fortunately, the reigning World Champion at the time suffered only minor burns and was pouring water on himself during the match to deal with with burns. Undertaker still competed in the match that night. 

Shoulder : In November 2010 while healing from Wrestlemania 26, Taker underwent exams on his shoulder. The injury was severe to the point, that it could be surgically repaired and he reportedly rehabbed the injury to point where he could perform. This shoulder issue is said to be one of the major reasons why Undertaker was put on ‘feature performer’ role where he is expected only compete annually at Wrestlemania to keep his legendary Streak alive.

Besides the boo boos detailed above, the Undertaker has also endured a broken ankel, a torn groin, chest  muscle tear, and a sliced ear according to PhenomForever.com. No matter it seems nothing can keep the Undertaker down for good, it’s why he is one of the best pro wreslers of all time.

Oh, that's right. Isn't DGUSA involved with this as well? I was thinking it was a ROH show but they're not in Philly til' next week.

I wanna say that there is a match it 2 as DGUSA "challenge matches" or something like that... DGUSA & EVOLVE recently announced an official working agreement between the two...

[h1]Perez Hilton on Monday's Raw SuperShow[/h1]
By: Kara A. Medalis January 13, 2012

appearance on Raw SuperShow this Monday! He'll be the guest ring announcer for the Divas match.

The celebrity gossip blogger – who has mentioned he’d like to get in the WWE ring with John Cena – was recently put through Diva Boot Camp in Hollywood with Kelly Kelly, Alicia Fox and Eve. (WATCH) The Divas are his newest guest bloggers on Fitperez.com, his web site focused on fitness, health, wellness and celebrities. (Check out Eve’s first blog on Fitperez.com/WWEDivas.)

Perez was a recurring topic on the former WWE.com show “Santino’s Casa

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's on the 20th i believe, a couple days after my birthday. I was never able to go to an ECW show and i've always hated that (too young). One of these days I will be going to an ROH show.[/color]

Finally got the kiddo to sleep at about 5 this morning..Woke up at about noon and perfectly fine..Still sick, but you'd never know..He just had 1 really bad night..Thanks guys for the concern, it's appreciated..

DGUSA combined into Evolve.  I thought about going, but I'd rather watch the NFL and UFC than go to the show by myself.  I really don't know any of the guys in Evolve and CZW.  Plus, I've only ever been to the ECW Arena once, so even though it will be sad that shows won't be there any longer, it's not a huge personal thing for me.

I think I may go to Wrestlemania at Metlife. Sucks that the 30th will not be MSG.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I think I may go to Wrestlemania at Metlife. Sucks that the 30th will not be MSG.

Nothing is finalized.  I would prefer MSG as well, but at least if it's Metlife everyone who wants tickets could get them.  Though it could be a mighty cold show.

Luke, I am your broski.

Zack Ryder was at Lucasfilm in California today working on a project, although we don't have a confirmation as to what. There was talk today he may be off TV a few weeks to sell the Kane chokeslam.

Via PWInsider

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by casekicks

Congrats to bkmac..Sorry I missed the show..I had to take my 4 yr old son to urgent care..

Sorry to hear that, man. Hope he gets better.

BKMac keeps winning and I don't know how.
laugh.gif
Thanks hombre..He's got a nasty ear infection..But he's a tough little guy, so Im sure he'll be bouncing off walls by the morning..

bkmac must have hacked into the sim and rigged the outcome of our match..Things were slightly in my favor in the 1st spoiler..By the second I, somehow, didnt barely get a move in..But I did put up a fight for ages against the Liontamer..

hopefully he doing better. my little man was prone to getting them regularly because of his anatomy so i know how  much of a headache they can be. he's 3 now so he doesn't get them anymore but i feel for you.

Back
Top Bottom