Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i was made coo by the ceo, i was told by him that i had his full support.

i had u run 1 ppv and a supershow and now u think u are an authority figure here?

i set the matches, signed the talents and ppv's here

have fun running your final supershow this week, my vice-coo will be taking over

funny how in all the matchews u have, nobody uses their finishers and always wins via eye rake or hip toss

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i really could care less... i'm the man either way.

but didn't he run NTMania too... and we posted so much people were hittin max counts and we had to add another day?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i'm juss sayin.[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

i had u run 1 ppv and a supershow and now u think u are an authority figure here?

have fun running your final supershow this week, my vice-coo will be taking over

funny how in all the matchews u have, nobody uses their finishers and always wins via eye rake or hip toss

but didn't he run NTMania too... and we posted so much people were hittin max counts and we had to add another day?[/color]

I've run every show so far, including NTMainaI. Now things arnt 100% smooth but the progression is constant. Last night, for example, there were no WWF mentions and less funky moves. The only way I can continue the progress is by continuing to operate the NTWT as COO. I won't be biased and I will open the platform to ANYONE that wants to participate. There will be no pushes or burriez because the new SuperStar point system will give you the power to control your destiny.I'm a man of the people. So, I believe this issue should be resolved by vote.Wolfman vs. holeysocks surveymonkey. He with most votes reigns as COO.What say ye, good men?

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I've run every show so far, including NTMainaI. Now things arnt 100% smooth but the progression is constant. Last night, for example, there were no WWF mentions and less funky moves. The only way I can continue the progress is by continuing to operate the NTWT as COO. I won't be biased and I will open the platform to ANYONE that wants to participate. There will be no pushes or burriez because the new SuperStar point system will give you the power to control your destiny.I'm a man of the people. So, I believe this issue should be resolved by vote.Wolfman vs. holeysocks surveymonkey. He with most votes reigns as COO.What say ye, good men?

That's fair.EDIT: 2000th post swag. AYEEEEEE!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

That's fair.EDIT: 2000th post swag. AYEEEEEE!
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm not mad at that at all... but it's like i said before... ^[/color]

i agree with everything you said except the point system soley being used for progression (although we all like the innovations you've given to the organization so far and the work you've been putting in)
the issue with whichever simulator you're using is the match outcomes are too randomized without the option of interferences, DQ's, or dirty wins. 

everything is a clean win, and with that being used on PPV's undercarders can win a major title almost effortlessly without build or actual character improvement.

win a couple of dark matches against NTWT's punching bag bkmac and anyone can cash in a title match.

there's gotta be some tpye of human creative group, taking notice to promos, participation, and overall effort to keep things in order and set feuds and over all angles and not just have everyone trying to pick a fight with who ever has a title at the time.

and that's where GHIMS has been doing the job, aside from shotty event planning and every show having PPV matches i don't see any problem aside from the fact that he just needs extra hands behind the scenes.

i know that's not the popular opinion since it seems like everyone suddenly became inspired by the Punk/HHH angle and wants to conspire against order. 
laugh.gif

There will be more politics necessary and the shoots arn't going anywhere. I've been alway from my desk but i'll shed light of my vision when I get to a computer tonight.

***NTWEF NEWS & NOTES***

- There are reports coming out that JNSQ is indeed wrestling with a partially torn groin. He first tore his groin against GHIMS at NTMania but tore it again at NTSeries. It also appears to be that he may be dealing with hemorrhoids. The report about hemorrhoids came to light when he was spotted at a wallgreens purchasing preparation h. He was told to go home until he was healed but has refused.

- The ImThatOne/VeintiSiete street fight at NTRumble is the main focal point for officials as they feel that the winner will be the top heel in the company and he will also receive a massive push goin forward. Officials have greenlighted the match to go on the longest.

- Speaking of NTRumble, there is a feeling that YardFather may not be ready for the main event scene and that 4W may have to carry the match. Others feel that YardFather will be evaluated on his performance and officials will then decide where his character will go on forward.

- 4W had a closed door meeting with officials discussing his future with the company. Reports coming from the meeting are that 4W is worn out and may want some time off. He also wants time off to film his next movie "Me & My Fury Commandoes 3: Feline France" & his new reality show "CelebriCats".

- There was a list of the top heels and faces released by officials.

Top 3 heels were VeintiSiete, ImThatOne and TheDeek

Top 3 faces were Peep_Game, JNSQ and Toine

- NTWEF Home Video has released a new DVD of NobleHymens entitled "Best Buds: NobleHymens Journey To Tag Team Dominance".

- Officials are considering turning Brasilian a monster heel. There is also talk of a new tag team, with BKMac teaming up with someone else so it can help build the tag team division.

***NTWEF NEWS & NOTES***

Top 3 heels were VeintiSiete, ImThatOne and GHIMS [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](fixed. deek is a heel? blown mind.)[/color]

***NTWEF NEWS & NOTES***

Top 3 heels were VeintiSiete, ImThatOne and GHIMS [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](fixed. deek is a heel? blown mind.)[/color]

deek has always been
laugh.gif

4W may have to cthe match

?

***NTWEF NEWS & NOTES***

I was supposed to be a tweener
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but I didn't embrace that side at all.

Yd2Iq.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Originally Posted by theDEEK

4W may have to cthe match

?

***NTWEF NEWS & NOTES***

I was supposed to be a tweener
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but I didn't embrace that side at all.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]weren't you just TheDork Cena like 12 seconds ago?[/color]

- Officials are considering turning Brasilian a heel. There is also talk of a new tag team, with BKMac teaming up with someone else so it can help build the tag team division.

NTWE HEELS, FACES & TWEENERS

-----------------------------------------

1. 4Wrestling - Face
2. JNSQ - Face
3. GHIMS - Tweener
4. HombreLobo - Face
5. NobleKane - Heel
6. Mister916 - Face
7. Toine - Face
8. Hymen - Heel
9. TennHouse - Face
10. JDCurt - Heel 
11. DragonFly - Face
12. TheDeek - Tweener
13. Windscar - Heel
14. 3dgarFly - Face
15. JRA - Heel
16. Hyper - Tweener
17. Peep_Game - Face
18. ShaunHill - Heel
19. ImThatOne- Heel 
20. Mason - Face
21. RKO2004 - Face
22. YardFather - Heel
23. BKMac - Tweener
24. BrasilianMami - Heel
25. VeintiSiete - Heel

tumblr_lp5qlsD8t81qax9gv.gif

been cutting heel promos this entire time. thought you had the tag team with Mister916 just to add disfunction.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

- Officials are considering turning Brasilian a heel. There is also talk of a new tag team, with BKMac teaming up with someone else so it can help build the tag team division.

NTWE HEELS, FACES & TWEENERS

-----------------------------------------

1. 4Wrestling - Face
2. JNSQ - Face
3. GHIMS - Tweener
4. HombreLobo - Face
5. NobleKane - Heel
6. Mister916 - Face
7. Toine - Face
8. Hymen - Heel
9. TennHouse - Face
10. JDCurt - Heel 
11. DragonFly - Face
12. TheDeek - Tweener
13. Windscar - Heel
14. 3dgarFly - Face
15. JRA - Heel
16. Hyper - Tweener
17. Peep_Game - Face
18. ShaunHill - Heel
19. ImThatOne- Heel 
20. Mason - Face
21. RKO2004 - Face
22. YardFather - Heel
23. BKMac - Tweener
24. BrasilianMami - Heel
25. VeintiSiete - Heel

tumblr_lp5qlsD8t81qax9gv.gif

been cutting heel promos this entire time. thought you had the tag team with Mister916 just to add disfunction.

monster heel though

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]well done. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

I still want my match against Deek. Make it happen, hombre.

On another note, I watched NXT and that joint is definitely WWECW 2.0 now.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom