Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Anyone have any legitimate information inregards to Owen Hart and the WWE, will there ever be any merchandise made after him,was he featured in the recently released Hart and Sould DVD, will he ever be released i na gaem and mos timportant will he ever be put into the hall of fame.

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

nYdje.jpg

I can hear hearts shattering.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Forgot to mention how awesome the Four Horsemen video package was on Monday. It's crazy how much HHH lifted
from them to create Evolution
laugh.gif
The women, helicopters, limos, dude had to have the works
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

semi-related but i've always wondered what hunter's obsession with Motorhead was.

In case you were still wondering why Cena will never turn heel..
Spoiler [+]
1326310746959.jpg

The Twitter crush goes both ways. I was
laugh.gif
ing at this example used while reading Mashable today.

In the latest episode of public bickering between Twitter and Google over the search engine’s new Google+ integration, Twitter general counsel Alex Macgillivray has turned to wrestling.

That’s the example he tweeted Wednesday afternoon to demonstrate the inefficiency of Google’s latest changes, at least. “Folks asked for examples,

i am not out as COO

u think i will just hand it to someone?

aint happening buddy.

new Vice-COO will be revealed after raw

he will also be overlooking the NTDown brand

jra, u can go on and not pay attention to what i have to say and be a lobo yes-man all u want, i could care less

I was listening to my ipod on shuffle songs.. and this song came on..
roll.gif

yes.. this post is random.. but the song is related to wrestling..

- WWE announcing Edge for this year’s Hall of Fame in Miami would indicate that Toronto will not host WrestleMania 29 next year. Toronto had been discussed but news came out today that Dallas, Texas and Cowboys Stadium is being considered for next year. The idea would be to use Steve Austin, Brock Lesnar and perhaps The Undertaker’s retirement as the big outside draws. Toronto was expected to see Trish Stratus and Edge go into the Hall next year if it hosted WrestleMania.

Regarding Ric Flair, this will be the first time WWE has ever inducted someone contracted to a rival promotion into their Hall. Sources indicate that Triple H called Ric Flair on January 9th, before RAW aired and informed him of the Horsemen induction. Flair was at the TNA Impact tapings in Orlando.

It appears key people in TNA weren’t aware of the induction until it aired on RAW. As of January 10th, no officials in TNA had spoken to Flair about it. Ric Flair and Vince McMahon do talk so the idea of inducting the Horsemen was likely brought up in the past. It’s been discussed internally ever since WWE made amends with JJ Dillon and Arn Anderson alone was expected for the Hall of Fame in Atlanta last year.

WWE wants Flair to be there and likely wants him to be involved in the Network when it launches.

- The WWE Network delay has been confirmed as several key people involved were told this past week. Nobody knows the new launch date yet but people were told to get rid of all April 1st mentioned. Word going around at RAW was that it will launch this Fall.

Vince McMahon is looking to get more Legends involved with the Network and has reportedly reached out to people who in the past he wouldn’t have.

A reality show, presumably Legends House, will begin filming soon and will go for 21 weeks, including post-production. The house will be in the Palm Springs area and 10 episodes will be shot.

- After discussing Randy Orton winning the Royal Rumble, WWE creative talked about having someone else win it this week. Chris Jericho is in the running to win the Rumble main event since he’s likely going to be challenging CM Punk for the WWE Title at WrestleMania 28.

- Matches booked but not yet announced for the Royal Rumble pay-per-view include John Cena vs. Kane and Big Show vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Mark Henry for the World Heavyweight Title in a three-way. At one point, there was talk of doing Cody Rhodes vs. Dustin Rhodes.

- Word is that basketball legend Shaquille O’Neal is either very close to signing or has already signed a deal for WrestleMania 28. WWE creative has been told to come up with ideas for him.

Regarding Brock Lesnar, nobody has been told to come up with anything for him and when one person asked Vince McMahon that if Lesnar did come in, would Paul Heyman be part of the package, Vince said Heyman wouldn’t. The feeling is that if any talks are happening between WWE and Lesnar, it would be kept very quiet and creative would be kept out of the loop until the time is right.

- As noted before, the January 9th RAW Supershow did a 2.86 rating with 4 million viewers up against the Alabama vs. LSU BCS Championship football game which did a 16.22 rating and 24.21 million viewers.

In the segment breakdown, Sheamus and Santino Marella vs. Wade Barrett and Jinder Mahal lost 238,000 viewers from the opener. The Edge Hall of Fame announcement, a segment with Eve Torres and Zack Ryder plus Daniel Bryan vs. Kofi Kingston gained 100,000 viewers back.

Brodus Clay’s debut vs. Curt Hawkins plus a segment with The Miz, Primo and Epico lost 82,000 viewers. In the 10pm timeslot, CM Punk vs. Jack Swagger did a 3.00 rating and gained 128,000 viewers – another bad number for 10pm.

Backstage segments with The Bellas, The Miz, Ricardo Rodriguez, John Cena and Zack Ryder plus the Four Horsemen Hall of Fame video lost 193,000 viewers. The segment with R-Truth & Rodriguez plus the brawl with The Miz and Chris Jericho’s appearance lost 130,000 viewers.

The segment with Eve Torres in the ring, Kane coming out and Zack Ryder trying to save her by taking her to his car lost 544,000 viewers and did a 2.39 quarter rating. It’s a bad sign when RAW loses over a half-million viewers before the main event. The main event of Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler and the end segment in the parking lot gained 640,000 viewers for a 2.84 overrun rating. This is about normal viewership for the overrun but the second-lowest rating going back to 1997.

During the Cena vs. Ziggler main event, Male Teens went from a 2.4 rating to a 2.6, Males 18-49 went from a 2.3 to a 2.6, Female Teens went from a 1.0 to a 1.2 and Females 18-49 went from a 0.8 to a 1.0 rating.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i am not out as COO

u think i will just hand it to someone?

aint happening buddy.

new Vice-COO will be revealed after raw

he will also be overlooking the NTDown brand

jra, u can go on and not pay attention to what i have to say and be a lobo yes-man all u want, i could care less

1326315356817.gif

Spoiler [+]
Seriously, you're out. You literally can't run anything, man. You didn't come up with a platform to run NTWT on. I did. So, there's not much you can do about it. You had your chance. Stop moaning and I might make you the Assistant to the GM of SmackDown.
laugh.gif

i was made coo by the ceo, i was told by him that i had his full support.

i had u run 1 ppv and a supershow and now u think u are an authority figure here?

i set the matches, signed the talents and ppv's here

have fun running your final supershow this week, my vice-coo will be taking over

funny how in all the matchews u have, nobody uses their finishers and always wins via eye rake or hip toss

Back
Top Bottom