Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I think case kicks deserves some matches btw. Most logically against Bkmac since thats who he's been gunning after.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Give the guy a shot.
This.

i missed one date on a event because i was not online

to even things out, lobo asked me when would i post the card for NTRumble, which i did and he never saw it.

i missed 1 thing and its the end of the world

u know what? u think u deserve to be a big player here? heres your shot...

u will be given spot #19 (its a 20 man battle royal. not enough ppl on here for 30. toine is # 20)

under 1 conditioon. u will compete in a gauntlet match VS 3 others

u lose, u are off the card completely

Even though WWE '12 has its fair shares of issues, it's hard to deny that the gameplay is fun as hell.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

DFly vs. Deek
nerd.gif

*calls him out*

m9waz83m8n4byreuu2q7.gif

I am your NTWE United States Champion, the Deek.

DFly, If I don't have anything going on with the number one contender to my title, Peep_Game at the next supershow, then I will gladly use you to gain momentum for my defense at the Rumble. However, I understand if you want to reconsider your challenge.

Team NobleHymen, I gotta hand it to ya. It was very nice to be on a team that I didn't have to carry for once. A team that wasn't full of Marty Jannettys like Tennhouse.

And Peep_game, if you're out there listening to the champ speak, let tonight's 6 man tag match be a little insight into the future for you. It's called momentum, I'm going to gain more, and more, and more on the way to the Rumble to the point where I will be this unstoppable force that not even the brightest young superstar could stop. Seeing as how this is the inevitable outcome of our match, I will give you until Thursday's supershow to forfeit the match with your ego still intact.

Your NTWE United States Champion has spoken.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i missed one date on a event because i was not online

to even things out, lobo asked me when would i post the card for NTRumble, which i did and he never saw it.

i missed 1 thing and its the end of the world

u know what? u think u deserve to be a big player here? heres your shot...

u will be given spot #19 (its a 20 man battle royal. not enough ppl on here for 30. toine is # 20)

under 1 conditioon. u will compete in a gauntlet match VS 3 others

u lose, u are off the card completely
You had your chance. 
From now on, if it doesn't come from Lobo, I'm not listening. I put out two challenges and you ignored both of them.

Too bad, so sad.

As a fan, if this doesn't lead up to a JRA/Lobo/GHIMS triple threat confrontation, I will be upset.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

DFly vs. Deek
nerd.gif

*calls him out*

m9waz83m8n4byreuu2q7.gif

I am your NTWE United States Champion, the Deek.

DFly, If I don't have anything going on with the number one contender to my title, Peep_Game at the next supershow, then I will gladly use you to gain momentum for my defense at the Rumble. However, I understand if you want to reconsider your challenge.

Team NobleHymen, I gotta hand it to ya. It was very nice to be on a team that I didn't have to carry for once. A team that wasn't full of Marty Jannettys like Tennhouse.

And Peep_game, if you're out there listening to the champ speak, let tonight's 6 man tag match be a little insight into the future for you. It's called momentum, I'm going to gain more, and more, and more on the way to the Rumble to the point where I will be this unstoppable force that not even the brightest young superstar could stop. Seeing as how this is the inevitable outcome of our match, I will give you until Thursday's supershow to forfeit the match with your ego still intact.

Your NTWE United States Champion has spoken.
161n8zl.gif

Oh really now? Awfully confident for someone that is going to lose. The foul stench of fear is strong on you man, that Axe Kilo won't mask it. Hell, I could probably take that title if I wanted to..you wouldn't dare put that on the line though.
wink.gif
Matter of fact..I go-

fyl7d0.gif

I SAID NO PICTURES!!!
mad.gif

Anyway...

I got a proposition for you...and the COO. When I beat you at the next show, I get added to the US Title match..how bout it, champ?

Cmon..step up punk. Don't let your fans dow-

mlh07r.gif

OKAY, WHO TOOK ANOTHER DAMN PICTURE??? I SAW THAT FLASH! Let me find out...
mad.gif

Anyway...like I was saying. Step up punk.

Spoiler [+]
jr9tvd.gif

This will be your future.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Even though WWE '12 has its fair shares of issues, it's hard to deny that the gameplay is fun as hell.

i don't know why but the constant Sabu taunts in their videos always has me 
laugh.gif

Slightly More Detailed Smackdown Spoilers

Spoiler [+]
* The show opens with a vidoe package regarding last week’s World Heavyweight Championship match between Big Show and Daniel Bryan, followed by a plug for the rematch with No Countout and Disqualification rules for later tonight.

* World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan makes his way to the ring to cut a promo about his rematch with Big Show later tonight, but Mark Henry’s music hits. Henry comes out on the stage and tells Bryan that he is banned from ringside for the match. Henry adds that he wants a title shot on next week’s show.

* Justin Gabriel b. Heath Slater with the 450 Splash.

* Backstage, Drew McIntyre entered SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long’s office and talked about his last chance tonight. Long reminded Drew that if he did not win tonight, he would consider firing him on the spot. McIntyre left and Aksana entered.

* WWE Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes b. Ezekiel Jackson with the Cross Rhodes in a non-title match. After the match, Cody gave Booker T a dirty look.

* Backstage, WWE Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes ran into his brother Dustin. They bicker about Cody not showing proper respect to other wrestlers.

* Hunico, along with Camacho, came out on the bicycle and joined the announce team for the next match.

* Ted DiBiase b. Drew McIntyre with Dream Street. After the match, Drew looked visibly upset over the loss.

* Sheamus b. Jinder Mahal with the Brogue Kick.

* David Otunga b. Santino Marella with a new finisher.

* Backstage, AJ told World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan that she was going to be in his corner tonight when he defends the title against Big Show in a No Countout and Disqualification match.

* “Funkasaurousâ€

Spoiler [+]
hell.. even though AJ's ruining main events.. the more of her on TV
pimp.gif

GHIMS, you're out, bud. Nothing personal but you just don't get the job done. It's not becaused you missed anything but because you literally didn't do anything to run events. I don't see that changing either.

Guys, lets also not completely take over the thread. Be conscious of the fact that some NTers come for wrestling discussion. So, continue to contribute to that portion of this thread. Balance is key to keeping things fun for everyone. Thanks, guys. I look forward to a great road to NTManiaII.

Originally Posted by YardFather

I'm watching the Extreme Elimination Chamber match from December to Dismember right now.

I still can't %+@@+!* believe that PPV actually happened.

That was probably THE worst modern PPV I've ever seen. It didn't even have unintentional lulz, it was just awful
30t6p3b.gif

Bad booking, directionless, and terrible matches.

"The fans love RVD & CM Punk"

*makes sure they're eliminated first* 

Angelina looks like death.
sick.gif

Velvet still
pimp.gif

devil.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the post NTWT Supershow shenanigans.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

According to sources, Yokozuna is expected to be announced as an inductee into the 2012 WWE Hall of Fame.

Yokozuna, real name Rodney Anoa’i, is a former 2 time WWE Champion, 2 time WWE Tag Team Champion and winner of the 1993 Royal Rumble.

In addition to his legacy in WWE, it is also worth mentioning that Anoa’i is related to The Rock. The two are cousins and a part of the famous Samoan wrestling family. There has been a lot of speculation, but not yet confirmed, that The Rock will be announced to the 2012 Hall of Fame class as well. Both the ceremony and WrestleMania are taking place in his hometown of Miami, Florida.

This better be true..
Yokozuna deserve to be in the WWE hall of fame!!

Forgot to mention how awesome the Four Horsemen video package was on Monday. It's crazy how much HHH lifted
from them to create Evolution
laugh.gif
The women, helicopters, limos, dude had to have the works
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom