Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

i already hinted at it during my backstage segment but give me a match with noble or hymen. or both.

win a match before you step in the ring with one half of the tag champs...
Spoiler [+]
attachment.php

tumblr_lfvc1f6Lrh1qax9gv.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by im that one

now added to the supershow....

ImThatOne VS 4Wrestling

GHIMS , JNSQ & BKMac VS Peep_Game, Toine & BrasilianMami

VeintiSiete VS TennHouse
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1. I coulda swore LOBO was running supershows as previously mentioned.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2. You will waste that on a SuperShow rather than build it to where it will be going... come on COO. this is just bad business. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]get it together.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]

eve heard of possible run-ins?? plus, this is amaint event-type of a match.

huge momentum leading to NTRumble for u
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]breaks kayfabe.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i already have huge momentum... A throw away thursday helps neither 4w or Myself. Thursday SuperShow is mostly for the curtain jerkers.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That is a miss man... You are being real Eric Bischoff right now instead of looking at the big picture. Trying to get ratings on a smaller show. Tag Team was fine, that is a Build Up match... To a PPV. You should know this. [/color]

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

i aint fired nothing

what, i asked to to run a few shows and now u think u replacing me?? never that!!!

post as many youtube clips u want, come NTRumble, u wont be needed

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1. I coulda swore LOBO was running supershows as previously mentioned.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2. You will waste that on a SuperShow rather than build it to where it will be going... come on COO. this is just bad business. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]get it together.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i already have huge momentum... A throw away thursday helps neither 4w or Myself. Thursday SuperShow is mostly for the curtain jerkers.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That is a miss man... You are being real Eric Bischoff right now instead of looking at the big picture. Trying to get ratings on a smaller show. Tag Team was fine, that is a Build Up match... To a PPV. You should know this. [/color]

u calling NTDown a smaller show? i thought u was the man over there? besides, didn't your team win at NTSS?

u calling NTDown a smaller show? i thought u was the man over there? besides, didn't your team win at NTSS?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1. I'm the man... that is how you begin and end that sentence.
2. NTDown > SuperShow > NTRaw
3. NTDown is Friday

... come on bro. [/color]

Originally Posted by YardFather

Lobo straight up job-jackin' GHIMS.

I smell a storyline.
YARDFATHER LET ME TELL YOU BROTHER THAT GHIMS KID ISN'T READY FOR THE TOP. HE DOESNT HAVE JACK DUDE. HES THE DIXIE CARTER OF NTWT. ME? NO NEED TO QUESTION ME RUNNING THIS JACK WHEN YOU HAVE THE LARGEST PHTHONS IN THE WORLD LIKE ME BROTHER. IM THE GUY.

ITS LOBOMANIA RUNNING WILD ALL OVER YOU, BROTHERS

Whatever matches is booked on Thursday, I will take cues from my fellow Superstars.

During the Supershow broadcast, I will now have a terribly named and produced interview segment in the ring...

et8o7o.jpg

My first guest to the Chain...Mailroom will be New Jersey's own...
MR DRAGONFLY JONES!!!

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Whatever matches is booked on Thursday, I will take cues from my fellow Superstars.

During the Supershow broadcast, I will now have a terribly named and produced interview segment in the ring...

et8o7o.jpg

My first guest to the Chain...Mailroom will be New Jersey's own...
MR DRAGONFLY JONES!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

JNSQ are you really gonna box questions and ship tears on your show?..Cause if so then I'm totally gonna watch that..

Spoiler [+]
 Ladies and gentleman.. at this time I would like to introduce Hymen Del Rio's personal ring announcer… 3dgarfly23!
1605617_o.gif

Cabo sen lucas georgia armani khafol logahiu kslsokfoijegmdlse wijfioegueg lifjuendfofjiengiwjgofng ejfoeuhgiwejfopqjfioejg ijfioehgrjgwo --- HYMENNNNNNNNNNNNN  DELLLLL RIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OHHHHH OHHH ..O O 000 O 00

1099666_o.gif

Well, lets get this started shall we…

Me and NobleKane have been on quite a roll lately.. have we not?  Each month(or year as it seems) we go out and put on the best match of the week.  We are the tag teams but… you already knew that. 

alberto-del-rio-wink-o.gif%0D%0A

There is not a single group of you maricons that can come close to what we give in that ring, the NTWE universe doesn't like us… because they are jealous.  Jealous of the talent, the cars, and of course.. the Women.

alqkr5.gif%0D%0A

It is no surprise.. that you would be.  After all, you pathetic Americans thrive off jealousy.. but this nothing, nothing compared to what is to come in the future for Hymen Del Rio.  I vow that it is MY DESTINY to win the NTRR.  After I throw all you other 19 idiots (Including you Noble) over the top rop, and reclaim what is rightfully mine.  A chance to face 4Wrestling at the NTMania.  But that's only if that cockroach makes it there with the title.  

Our champion is nothing more than a lousy, gata loving P***Y, and he's been proving that at every event.  No matter who it is.. Club007, I'mthatc*nt, or 4wrestling.. I will walk out NTRR the Royal Rumble winner… and then Drive onto NTMania, to reclaim MY DESTINY!

Now sing my praises 3dgar!

15y9nyu.gif

este guey  trying to copy my papi chulo swag

im suppose to be scared or intimidated  these guys........

get the *^&% out of here with that only reason your getting your push because your on everybody's  TIP

you cant touch me in that ring boy 

GIFSoup

Many great individuals worth noting have started at the bottom, many in the mailroom.
Except, I have the great pleasure of starting in the mailroom...wearing a chainmail codpiece.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Spoiler [+]
 Ladies and gentleman.. at this time I would like to introduce Hymen Del Rio's personal ring announcer… 3dgarfly23!
1605617_o.gif

Cabo sen lucas georgia armani khafol logahiu kslsokfoijegmdlse wijfioegueg lifjuendfofjiengiwjgofng ejfoeuhgiwejfopqjfioejg ijfioehgrjgwo --- HYMENNNNNNNNNNNNN  DELLLLL RIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OHHHHH OHHH ..O O 000 O 00

1099666_o.gif

Well, lets get this started shall we…

Me and NobleKane have been on quite a roll lately.. have we not?  Each month(or year as it seems) we go out and put on the best match of the week.  We are the tag teams but… you already knew that. 

alberto-del-rio-wink-o.gif%0D%0A

There is not a single group of you maricons that can come close to what we give in that ring, the NTWE universe doesn't like us… because they are jealous.  Jealous of the talent, the cars, and of course.. the Women.

alqkr5.gif%0D%0A

It is no surprise.. that you would be.  After all, you pathetic Americans thrive off jealousy.. but this nothing, nothing compared to what is to come in the future for Hymen Del Rio.  I vow that it is MY DESTINY to win the NTRR.  After I throw all you other 19 idiots (Including you Noble) over the top rop, and reclaim what is rightfully mine.  A chance to face 4Wrestling at the NTMania.  But that's only if that cockroach makes it there with the title.  

Our champion is nothing more than a lousy, gata loving P***Y, and he's been proving that at every event.  No matter who it is.. Club007, I'mthatc*nt, or 4wrestling.. I will walk out NTRR the Royal Rumble winner… and then Drive onto NTMania, to reclaim MY DESTINY!

Now sing my praises 3dgar!

15y9nyu.gif

este guey  trying to copy my papi chulo swag

im suppose to be scared or intimidated  these guys........

get the *^&% out of here with that only reason your getting your push because your on everybody's  TIP

you cant touch me in that ring boy 

GIFSoup

xovco.gif

mvp01.jpg

So you tellin me that we have multiple GMs and COOs setting up cards and not even

communicating with each other? That's a great way to run a company folks. You keep on

doin that, and this company will end up the way of NTWCW and NTECW. I take 

pride in putting this company on my back and taking it to new heights, and I'll be damned

if this company's owners try to mess up the stuff for the actual wrestlers here. So get it 

together, cause the fans need more than owners bickering, and the same boring no talent

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]having guys taking up all the spotlight.[/color]

Mvp-Wrestlemania-Fashion.jpg

I know I got a NTUS title shot in the near future, so set that date just to let DEEK know he can't 

run away from me. And as far as this next card, if that's the final one, I'm down for anything. Brasil

is my dude, and toine is the next man up. GHIMS wants to align himself with bkmac & JNSQ and be 

the Vince to their Shane & Stephanie, It's all good, it ain't nothin to a new franchise of this company. 

the aftermath of a NTWT event is always a hoot to watch unfold.

the crushed egos and the blurred lines of fiction/reality just cracks me up
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom