Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by im that one

I carry no bags, fella.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yea man my bad... you had a great match tonight and are clearly over.......[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].... wait a second...[/color]
I beat the ball-less one and the so called 28-old-virgin at the last ppv in a cage match, then, with his Kevin Dunn like tendencies, GHIMS keeps me off this card. 
Can't get over when creative holds you down. 

Spoiler [+]

tumblr_lidrp3vOvs1qcbz80.gif

That gives me a great idea. We needs the IC champ on the show, right? Well jdcurt you will face...

Spoiler [+]
DA UNDUAHTAKA!

Spoiler [+]
GHIMS in a non title match Thursday. If you win, you can cash in your 5SP on a title match on Monday Night Raw.

Spoiler [+]
 Ladies and gentleman.. at this time I would like to introduce Hymen Del Rio's personal ring announcer… 3dgarfly23!
1605617_o.gif

Cabo sen lucas georgia armani khafol logahiu kslsokfoijegmdlse wijfioegueg lifjuendfofjiengiwjgofng ejfoeuhgiwejfopqjfioejg ijfioehgrjgwo --- HYMENNNNNNNNNNNNN  DELLLLL RIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OHHHHH OHHH ..O O 000 O 00

1099666_o.gif

Well, lets get this started shall we…

Me and NobleKane have been on quite a roll lately.. have we not?  Each month(or year as it seems) we go out and put on the best match of the week.  We are the tag teams but… you already knew that. 

alberto-del-rio-wink-o.gif%0D%0A

There is not a single group of you maricons that can come close to what we give in that ring, the NTWE universe doesn't like us… because they are jealous.  Jealous of the talent, the cars, and of course.. the Women.

alqkr5.gif%0D%0A

It is no surprise.. that you would be.  After all, you pathetic Americans thrive off jealousy.. but this nothing, nothing compared to what is to come in the future for Hymen Del Rio.  I vow that it is MY DESTINY to win the NTRR.  After I throw all you other 19 idiots (Including you Noble) over the top rop, and reclaim what is rightfully mine.  A chance to face 4Wrestling at the NTMania.  But that's only if that cockroach makes it there with the title.  

Our champion is nothing more than a lousy, gata loving P***Y, and he's been proving that at every event.  No matter who it is.. Club007, I'mthatc*nt, or 4wrestling.. I will walk out NTRR the Royal Rumble winner… and then Drive onto NTMania, to reclaim MY DESTINY!

Now sing my praises 3dgar!

15y9nyu.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

now added to the supershow....

ImThatOne VS 4Wrestling

GHIMS , JNSQ & BKMac VS Peep_Game, Toine & BrasilianMami

VeintiSiete VS TennHouse
1326253459529.gif

This will not work.

I'll post the official card Thursday. 9AM

I carry no bags, fella.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yea man my bad... you had a great match tonight and are clearly over.......[/color]

I beat the ball-less one and the so called 28-old-virgin at the last ppv in a cage match, then, with his Kevin Dunn like tendencies, GHIMS keeps me off this card. 

Spoiler [+]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i must be blind... "the ball-less one" as you so eloquently refer to him... seriously that name is ingenious and will go down with [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Mark Twain[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)], Shakespeare and[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] F. Scott Fitzgerald best writing, brilliant...Just jobbed to BKMac. I wouldn't go around being real proud of that one. and[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I could have sworn GHIMS had no idea about tonight, and thursday for that matter, and LOBO was running this...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just pretend you didn't see me make an as- out of you again man and let this die. You won't win.[/color]

ImThatOne VS 4Wrestling

VeintiSiete VS TennHouse
philip-banks.jpg

PhilipBanks.jpg

Chris-Jericho-WWE-Superstar-10.jpg

That's all I have to say about tonight.

Keep doubting me, **** sticks. That's win #1 of my NTWT career. They're going to keep coming. 5 points for me, they will be used wisely.

And I now see I will be teaming with GHIMS & JNSQ, the man I just beat? I am willing to cooperate, if he is. But be alarmed, I will not handle his nut with care. My #1 haters in casekicks or imthatone can take care of that.

Edit: On second thought, it appears I won't be in the 6-Man tag match.

We shall see. Either way, count me in for another win.

5881262.jpg

Spoiler [+]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i must be blind... "the ball-less one" as you so eloquently refer to him... seriously that name is ingenious and will go down with [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Mark Twain[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)], Shakespeare and[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] F. Scott Fitzgerald best writing, brilliant...Just jobbed to BKMac. I wouldn't go around being real proud of that one. and[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I could have sworn GHIMS had no idea about tonight, and thursday for that matter, and LOBO was running this...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just pretend you didn't see me make an as- out of you again man and let this die. You won't win.[/color]

Just for reference I'm making a note of everyone that wants to be on the card. I'll explain tomorrow how to cash in SP.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Spoiler [+]
 Ladies and gentleman.. at this time I would like to introduce Hymen Del Rio's personal ring announcer… 3dgarfly23!
1605617_o.gif

Cabo sen lucas georgia armani khafol logahiu kslsokfoijegmdlse wijfioegueg lifjuendfofjiengiwjgofng ejfoeuhgiwejfopqjfioejg ijfioehgrjgwo --- HYMENNNNNNNNNNNNN  DELLLLL RIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH OHHHHH OHHH ..O O 000 O 00

1099666_o.gif

Well, lets get this started shall we…

Me and NobleKane have been on quite a roll lately.. have we not?  Each month(or year as it seems) we go out and put on the best match of the week.  We are the tag teams but… you already knew that. 

alberto-del-rio-wink-o.gif%0D%0A

There is not a single group of you maricons that can come close to what we give in that ring, the NTWE universe doesn't like us… because they are jealous.  Jealous of the talent, the cars, and of course.. the Women.

alqkr5.gif%0D%0A

It is no surprise.. that you would be.  After all, you pathetic Americans thrive off jealousy.. but this nothing, nothing compared to what is to come in the future for Hymen Del Rio.  I vow that it is MY DESTINY to win the NTRR.  After I throw all you other 19 idiots (Including you Noble) over the top rop, and reclaim what is rightfully mine.  A chance to face 4Wrestling at the NTMania.  But that's only if that cockroach makes it there with the title.  

Our champion is nothing more than a lousy, gata loving P***Y, and he's been proving that at every event.  No matter who it is.. Club007, I'mthatc*nt, or 4wrestling.. I will walk out NTRR the Royal Royal winner… and then Drive onto NTMania, to reclaim MY DESTINY!

Now sing my praises 3dgar!

15y9nyu.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Now you're him! Tears, man, tears
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

uh, lobo posted about the supershow thursday while i was not online

i couldn't have known about it

lobo, it will work. tweak it some if u want

Thursday nights show should be more like the Supertars of the NTWE.

Where all the pencil necked geeks and curtain jerkers can try and make a name for themselves.

GHIMS can't go booking every show like it's NTMania.

I beat the ball-less one
Je Ne Sais Quoi pointed out after NTSS:
JDCurt hits a kneeling headbutt to JNSQ's groin.
...headbutt to JNSQ's groin.
...headbutt to JNSQ's groin.
headbutt to JNSQ's groin.
aaykxd.gif

See, I'm a company man.
I wasn't 100% since NTSS after jdcurt hawkins re-injured my testicles.
I didn't tell the higher-ups that I was competing while injured, that's just how real of a worker I am.
bkmac took advantage of a competitor at 34%.
On Thursday, I fully expect to compete like Club in my tag match...do very little work and take all the glory.

Now I don't know what match I'll be in, but I'll compete, by Thursday I'll be at 47%.

uh, lobo posted about yhe supershow thursday while i was not online

i couldn't have known about it

lobo, it will work. tweak it some if u want
GHIMS it pains me to say it but...

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
You are demoted to SuperStar.

Spoiler [+]

*Breaks Kayfabe*
I could have sworn he posted a supershow card a couple of threads ago, or a rumble card. 
laugh.gif

*Enters Kayfabe*

I got my match Thursday, so that's all that matters now, fella. I will be the next NTWTIntercontinental Champion. 

GIFSoup

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!..What do we have here?..bkmacitroll with a victory?..Congratulations brutha..Take some time and let this victory set in..Cause now its time to get real..It's time for me and you to get down to business and settle our differences in the ring..Man to Troll..Human Suplex Machine to Dry Toast..Baddest Muthafu..Well you get where I'm going with this..

bkmac you have to be stopped..The NTWE can't have you draggin' the organization down anymore..Brotha you have got to understand that you're bland, unoriginal, lazy style is just not up to par with what the NTWE stands for..So here it is..Here is my challenge to you.....

GIMMICK vs. GIMMICK..Mr. FTW vs. Mr. ambien..Let's do it..Anytime..Anywhere..Me and you..Are you troll enough to face me?..If you are then get ready for whats comin'..
GIFSoup

ImThatOne VS 4Wrestling

VeintiSiete VS TennHouse
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1. I coulda swore LOBO was running supershows as previously mentioned.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2. You will waste that on a SuperShow rather than build it to where it will be going... come on COO. this is just bad business. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]get it together.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

i already hinted at it during my backstage segment but give me a match with noble or hymen. or both.

win a match before you step in the ring with one half of the tag champs...
Spoiler [+]
attachment.php

i aint fired nothing

what, i asked to to run a few shows and now u think u replacing me?? never that!!!

ImThatOne VS 4Wrestling

VeintiSiete VS TennHouse
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1. I coulda swore LOBO was running supershows as previously mentioned.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2. You will waste that on a SuperShow rather than build it to where it will be going... come on COO. this is just bad business. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]get it together.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]

eve heard of possible run-ins?? plus, this is amaint event-type of a match.

huge momentum leading to NTRumble for u

i aint fired nothing

what, i asked to to run a few shows and now u think u replacing me?? never that!!!

He can if we go with his cards and not yours.....

Back
Top Bottom