Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

YardFather wrote:

I really don't see the Funkasaurus as the death of Brodus. I mean, how many times have we seen the large man automatically slapped with the monster gimmick? Why not try something fun and new? If it's not working It wouldn't be hard at all for Brodus to snap and become a monster.

Exactly.

I thought Clay was awesome. At first when they announced him from Planet Funk and as the Funkasaurus I was like 'what the hell is this?' but he quickly won me over. I'm all aboard the Funk Train.

I can't see the Funkasaurus been a world champion but he should be a really fun midcarder.

To say this will haunt him forever, though, is ridiculous. Mark Henry has survived worse.

SMH instread of already worrying about how he will be booked in the main event scene, why not just sit back and enjoy the funkman while he's around, eh?
All aboard the Funk Train?  Sure, if you want.  But that train is never leaving midcard station.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by hellaones

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

– The two dancers flanked by Brodus Clay in his Rawdebut were WWE developmental wrestlers Cameron Lynn and�Naomi.

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

When I first read CelticPride's post on sticking his tongue in Naomi's booty, I was like hell no.....then I said "what the hell am I thinking?" and have to agree
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So um.....I was waiting on The Night Club. Still waiting.
on second thought... i don't care if she's got whole corn kernels leaking out and !#%#...

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Originally Posted by im that one

Sorry, they had actual matches in 91. �Not a 2 minute squash and a main event that was so important that they didn't care enough about the finish for Cena to stick around or even show if Ziggler got the countout victory.

you are misunderstanding what i'm saying... watching HIM work (ziggler) is Very similar and reminds me of that and that era because of the Type of worker HE is. I'm not saying the Type of matches are on par though... not at all. Also look at '91; Shawn had Bret, Savage, Roberts, Perfect, Davey Boy, Jannette... who all worked well while being pilled out of their minds. Ziggler gets SuperCena, SuperRandy, and Ryder week in and week out... and out of the 3 Randy used to have really good matches when he was pudgy. But he found supercena status and there it went. The only good matches recently i remember Randy in was his run with Punk and Christian. But there a two big reasons why obviously.

It's physical and psychological with how he interacts with the crowd, his mannerisms, how Well he SELLS which seems to be very extinct in a lot of ways... i remember a few weeks ago he made a "Rough Ryder" loot like he was shot twice in the chest. Good God THAT is what a finish (finisher) should look like. As a worker HE is on par... Not the writing, Not the match quality, and certainly not the era.

We watched some weird Monday Night Raw Horror movie last night... I don't even think the weird Papa Shango vs Ultimate Warrior voodoo angle ever gave us that. I'm Juss Sayin.

��
laugh.gif
�when Warrior started bleeding from his forehead during an interview?
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yes! exactly... it was soooooo bad. He had that big obvious jacket on.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but even with that trash, it was done quick and the Rest of the card Worked, Sold, and put on decent matches. It wasn't done for the Entire show like last night... seems like they just switched things around now a days.[/color]

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

R.I.P Brodus Clay's career smh

Agreed.  Yes, it's pretty funny and Clay actually made it work, but this will haunt him for the rest of his career.  It's not a gimmick that will ever get past goofy midcarder, which is fine for some guys (Santino), but it shouldn't have been given to Clay.  Even if he goes away for a while and comes back repackaged, people will never forget the Funkasaurus.

Well, he's 31 or 32 right now, and at his size, he doesn't have a long shelf-life anyway, so I think this is one of those strike while the irons hot things. Not comparing him to the Rock at
all, but when the fans REALLY turned on Rocky Maivia in early/mid 97, Vince was ready to bury him, wash him away, and keep on moving, and we see how he turned out later on.
Brodus will be 32 in February...

The Funkasaurus from Planet Funk has me dying right now
laugh.gif
Cole & Lawler's immediate reaction after the pyro, plus Hawkins' face =
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ariane-naomi-wwe-raw-debut_crop_650x440.jpg

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

THey could have set Brodus up to be similar to Tazz

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you mean as a Joke? they did, they are man.[/color]

Doesnt feel good to be left high, dry and disappointed now does it fellas?

Im looking at you Lobo. You caused this. You're the reverse Gene Snitsky

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

he impregnated Lita?

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

he impregnated Lita?
he's not mildly interesting?

he impregnated Lita?
He has a hand fetish?

he impregnated Lita?
no... reverse Snitsky... that means he's interesting, doesn't have back roids acne, has white teeth and knocked up Lita... i think it was ment as an insult and is really a nice compliment...

he impregnated Lita?
no... reverse Snitsky... that means he's interesting, doesn't have back roids acne, has white teeth and knocked up Lita... i think it was ment as an insult and is really a nice compliment...

picture.php

i mean it WAS his fault

When Gordon flashes the Batsignal, I have no choice but to tend to my duties. Business, at this point in my life, always comes first. I see what you're saying though, club.

I'm a man of my word, regardless of the fact that things change. So, tonight the SuperShow rolls on.

IN ADDITION..

There will be ANOTHER show this Thursday.

Double duty this week, boys. Let's do this.

I was gonna say I wish I was that seat..But then I realized the potential for you vultures to shred me apart and changed my mind..So instead I'll just say that I'd like to lay her down by the fire and leave it at that..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

I was gonna say I wish I was that seat..But then I realized the potential for you vultures to shred me apart and changed my mind..So instead I'll just say that I'd like to lay her down by the fire and leave it at that..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
edge-rated-r-championship_retires_injuries_neck_raw.jpg

WWE is doing away with one of the Oct PPVs. They will keep the Hell in a Cell show, I just don't know if they are removing Oct 7 or Oct 28 PPV date.

hell in cell got its own ppv now? Why? Its just another cage match. I'm hoping they do a stunt where somebody falls again. maybe funkasraous

Back
Top Bottom