Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

I could put up with the finish of Raw last week with Kane in the ring.  This week was just too damn stupid.
VINCE, YOU RUN A PRO WRESTLING COMPANY.  NOT A MOVIE STUDIO.  STOP TRYING TO PRODUCE HORROR FILMS.

Ugh, that was awful.

With Edge and The Horsemen, I wouldn't expect Rock or Savage to be inducted to the HOF this year.

I don't think that the refs botch was legit... they played it up to well on commentary after it happened... they're not that good to do it on the spot...

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

With Edge and The Horsemen, I wouldn't expect Rock or Savage to be inducted to the HOF this year.

same here
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

So I thought R-Truth was the face, but I guess not.  And now Miz makes the save, so is he the face?  Or is this just 2 midcard heels feuding?  Yeah, that's going to get over great.
Maybe WWE will listen to the crowd reaction (none) that Truth got during his segment, and they'll drop this stupid act.
Thats what im saying, wwe got this place in a racist world. I aint never seen it go this far before man.

You haven't been watching wrestling very long.

Next week raw is going to be in Anaheim California.. thinking about getting tickets.. I was there the last time raw was at Anaheim 2.14.11.. The return of the Rock..

Edge stated during an interview with Aftermath on The Score Monday night that if the choice is his, Christian will induct him into the WWE Hall of Fame.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

It's pretty well known that Stereotypes plague the WWE. Cryme Time, Mexicools, Hunico and his dude, No asian wrestler able to speak fluent english.

steamboat-ricky.jpg

Back
Top Bottom