Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

entertaining show tonight
laugh.gif

The fact that Cena is obviously going to go over at the Rumble makes this all the more annoying.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

it's a good thing billy gunn never wrestled against Cena.
�Oh you don't remember?�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

who the !%** is Kip.

i has given up on wwe during cena push to main event status era. cena was in neon orange tights wrestling Kurt Angle around the time i stopped watching.

it's just too bad that during that time was when one of the greatest stables Evolution was created.

all i can do now is watch videos on youtube of that greatness.

I'm not really liking Kane's new choke out move..It's pretty stupid..

Originally Posted by casekicks

I'm not really liking Kane's new choke out move..It's pretty stupid..
Oh you don't remember, he has chloroform on his gloves
grin.gif

- There was a story in the National Enquirer this week that claims Jennifer Hudson wants WWE Superstar and fiancee David Otunga to quit professional wrestling.

- Sources in WWE report that WWE will be pushing the Network debut back until the Fall of 2012.

The delay comes because WWE won’t have the infrastructure needed in place by April 1st when they wanted to launch with WrestleMania.

Officials didn’t want to push the debut back but they had to for the long term success of the Network.

Despite the delay, projects that were being produced will still go on as planned.

Wow...that 'debut' was something else. 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Not sure what to think of it. Just love how the WWE thinks we're idiots like they weren't just showcasing this monster set to debut...

Song was 
pimp.gif
 though...

– The two dancers flanked by Brodus Clay in his Rawdebut were WWE developmental wrestlers Cameron Lynn and Naomi.

Naomi finished second in the third season of NXTwhile Lynn, whose real name is Ariane Andrew, was the first contestant cut on last year’s Tough Enoughseries. Both performers appear for Florida Championship Wrestling.

– Christian and Shawn Michaels went on Twitter to congratulate Edge for his induction into the WWE Hall of Fame, which will take place the night before WrestleMania XXVIII

.“A gigantic, enormous congratulations to Edge on his Hall of Fame induction. Unbelievably well deserved & I could not be happier for him!!!â€

Back
Top Bottom