Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Nice match between Punk and Swagger.  I wonder if that botched 3 count will play into this somehow with Vickie and Swagger screwing Punk at the Rumble.

laugh.gif
at the cat miller theme song

Someone already put jericho as the rumble winner this year on wikipedia lol

im settled in thinking that vince and his writers are undercover racist. Like WTH is this funk character? Give a minority a pimp character with dancing big booty chicks to some lame funk music talking about somebody call my mamma? He loves sterotypes, even if they are 40 years old.......Just stop man. I didnt know wether to laugh or write the NAACP. Then you got mexican gangster characters from the 90s? What mexican gangster you know still dress like that? Even in cali they dont dress like that. I mean seriously, its just racist mess. And I'm sick of it. Done watching wrestling. Not worth seeing this racist mess. Oh did I forget to mention the great white hope cena always wins/? Wrestling is racist guys. Just racist. How many black ppl or people of color you see as the top dog? They anever got one. Dont you dare call The Rock a black man cause he aint. And Mark henery had to go through sleeping with a white woman  and making a hand baby and being called sexual colotate for 15 years before he got a title. And how do they protray him? As a angry black dude. I mean even jimmy wang yang was racist. In WWE, its always gonna be one man's world. If your a minoirty, you can finna only go so far. I mean R truth still got doo doo braids from the 90s and doing splits and get this guys, this shun  RAPs!!!s.

Sorry but wrestling too racist man.

Wow, The Four Horsemen. I wonder if Flair will be there. But again, a mistimed induction. Why wouldn't you have put these guys in last year in Atlanta?

Originally Posted by casekicks

Has Cena ever had a match where he didnt do one of those lameass shoulder blocks?..

Does any wrestler have a match where they don't go for one of their signature moves?

It's pretty well known that Stereotypes plague the WWE. Cryme Time, Mexicools, Hunico and his dude, No asian wrestler able to speak fluent english.

So I thought R-Truth was the face, but I guess not.  And now Miz makes the save, so is he the face?  Or is this just 2 midcard heels feuding?  Yeah, that's going to get over great.
Maybe WWE will listen to the crowd reaction (none) that Truth got during his segment, and they'll drop this stupid act.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by theDEEK

No asian wrestler able to speak fluent english.
Jimmy Wang Yang did when he had his Cowboy Gimmick.
im settled in thinking that vince and his writers are undercover racist. Like WTH is this funk character? Give a minority a pimp character with dancing big booty chicks to some lame funk music talking about somebody call my mamma? He loves sterotypes, even if they are 40 years old.......Just stop man. I didnt know wether to laugh or write the NAACP. Then you got mexican gangster characters from the 90s? What mexican gangster you know still dress like that? Even in cali they dont dress like that. I mean seriously, its just racist mess. And I'm sick of it. Done watching wrestling. Not worth seeing this racist mess. Oh did I forget to mention the great white hope cena always wins/? Wrestling is racist guys. Just racist. How many black ppl or people of color you see as the top dog? They anever got one. Dont you dare call The Rock a black man cause he aint. And Mark henery had to go through sleeping with a white woman  and making a hand baby and being called sexual colotate for 15 years before he got a title. And how do they protray him? As a angry black dude. I mean even jimmy wang yang was racist SHUN COULD barely speak english and when he did it was a lame southern accet and get this guys, HE ALWAYS LOST MATCHES. MINORITES ALWAYS THE LOSERS IN WWE. WHERE THE OTHER ASIAN DUDE WHO DOES THE KICKS? HE LOST and now hes gone. In WWE, its always gonna be one man's world. If your a minoirty, you can finna only go so far. I mean R truth still got doo doo braids from the 90s and doing splits and get this guys, this shun  RAPs!!!s.

Sorry but wrestling too racist man.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

So I thought R-Truth was the face, but I guess not.  And now Miz makes the save, so is he the face?  Or is this just 2 midcard heels feuding?  Yeah, that's going to get over great.
Maybe WWE will listen to the crowd reaction (none) that Truth got during his segment, and they'll drop this stupid act.
Thats what im saying, wwe got this place in a racist world. I aint never seen it go this far before man.

Where the hell did Jericho find those abs?
I would have liked if they closed the segment with Jericho walking away and then stopping, looking back, and smirking again, and then walking off.

THE TIRE'S FLAT, THE TIRE'S FLAT!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You need to jack the car up first, chief.

This is worse than See No Evil.

For a moment I thought 4Wrestling was being Yuku trolled harder than Jericho did tonight, but then I remembered he was watching the BCS.

Night Club....

Spoiler [+]
soon.

Michael Cole calling Kane's attack of Ryder as the most matter of fact thing over.
And a chokeslam off a ledge, the only reaction is "Oh, c'mon."

These announcers are so f'n terrible.

And why did it take Kane 20 minutes to find Ryder?

Back
Top Bottom