Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Get out of here with this
roll.gif

Oh, I completely forgot Zack and Swagger were feuding due to their lack of interaction this whole episode. But thank you commercial for reminding me.

roll.gif
Takes Zack a whole commercial break and still can't get the tired changed.

Ok so I seriously haven't watched this in YEARS! Can someone give me a quick update on what's going on and what are the channels and times?
happy.gif

Also anyone re-leather their belt recently? I want to get my winged eagle and class inter. belts done but I don't want to send them in to someone with no credibility.

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Ziggler just got a jobbers entrance... I hope to the god I don't believe in its just a timing thing...

and this is the guy that's suppose to be main eventing the Royal Rumble. 
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ziggler with the Oregon helmet trunks again, if he got boots to match.... #HEEL.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]so weird (good)... just like it was '91 watching shawn wrestle... same great bumps, same worker. Ziggler and DB is why i mainly watch. (jericho is newly added).[/color]

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Ziggler just got a jobbers entrance... I hope to the god I don't believe in its just a timing thing...

and this is the guy that's suppose to be main eventing the Royal Rumble
laugh.gif
Oh *@&# I forgot about that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Has Cena ever had a match where he didnt do one of those lameass shoulder blocks?..

DUDE IS STILL F'N WITH THAT TIRE?..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm sorry you are Not  a man... What man takes 30 mins to change A tire.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]this sucks so much...[/color]

oh bull %%!*. he choke slammed him on a cushion.

way to bury ziggler....Cena dont even care about his match with ziggler.
dolph is having a match with the Ring Out count right now...
indifferent.gif

This ****** couldn't have called a cab?

Especially knowing that a tall masked man was looking to rape him and he had a date with Eve?

I hope she never sleeps with him.
30t6p3b.gif

Ziggles keeps getting these dirty fluke wins over Punk and Cena.. and I can see Ryders bugs blue crash pad...

If Ryder woulda just called AAA he wouldnt be getting suprise buttsecks from Kane tonight..Hope he learned his lesson..

Back
Top Bottom