Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

is that you Triple H?

I'd put Bryan No. 1 in the Rumble make him go through everybody to win.

This could be a way for WWE to erase Benoit as the last/most recent guy to do it too. Come to think of it i'm surprised they haven't done that already.

Damn that FCW show above had higher production than TNA the other night. :lol:

-While this change appears sudden, in the case of Lawler, WWE officials have wanted to remove him from the broadcast booth at Raw “for a long time.”

“They wanted to get rid of Lawler on Raw for a long time, but after the heart attack, they figured they couldn’t,” stated Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer on the F4WOnline.com message board Thursday night in a thread about the announce team changes. “This relaunch of Smackdown gave them the chance.”

I want Bryan to win the Rumble and then beat Brock and then I want VKM to sign over majority control of the WWE to him.

Is anyone having trouble with the Network on Chrome? I keep getting a white screen.

The Iron Sheik's Infamous Persian Club Challenge...

sheik is extra belligerent in this one with ol' blackjack...

precious paul is strong no doubt, but he doesn't really do it correctly...

backlund does it the best (but the clubs are different here,) with practice he'd probably do as well or better than the sheik...but it costs him dearly (foreshadowing)...

Last edited:
Ok I skimmed through NXT and...

- Zayn's a star man. Hope he gets a long run with the title.

- I like Hideo's new kneeling Trouble In Paradise type finisher but I still think he needs a better one. Just let him have the GTS as his main. And maybe something like the Shining Triangle as a secondary.

- Bliss is really nice to look at man. Cute lil petite honey. :pimp: And the Boss is such a great heel. Her whole swagger is sexy af.

- I hope Corbin washes Bull next week. I like him waaay better than Bull. Sorry BDB.

- dudes are probably gonna give me alot of crap for this, but Chad Gable reminds me of a young Kurt, when he was starting out. Dude is apparently really good on the mic too, and leads an amateur wrestling stable on house shows called Shoot Nation. Alot of potential there man.

- who tf was that lurking in the background after Breeze won? :lol: That better not be that bum Mojo :smh:

EDIT: It was Marcus Louis :lol: that dude has the weirdest Twitter man.

- I don't think the Vaudevillians would last at all on the main roster. Gotch I can see doing well as a singles guy though.

- The Guy That Superluchas reported signing is insane in the ring man. Heir apparent to Rey.

Last edited:
Sgt. Slaughter's Historic Face Turn In Early 1984, Just In Time To Defend America, Combat The Iron Sheik & Hang-Out With G.I. Joe!!!

I can log in on firefox, but the video player won't show up or load.

smh
mean.gif
All that damn p orno you watch has taken its toll on your computer man. Cut it out

Back
Top Bottom