Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

No lie DFly, I was just about to post that "Why Not Both?" pic.
laugh.gif

Anyway, GHIMS said DBry is wrestling before Rumble.

I thought they would've held off his in ring return for the Rumble, but I not mad at that.

No lie DFly, I was just about to post that "Why Not Both?" pic. :lol:

Anyway, GHIMS said DBry is wrestling before Rumble.

I thought they would've held off his in ring return for the Rumble, but I not mad at that.

bb-high-five.gif

Yea I read that too. Cool with that, maybe we'll get him vs. Rollins

Last edited:
Ok I skimmed through NXT and...

- I hope Corbin washes Bull next week. I like him waaay better than Bull. Sorry BDB.

- dudes are probably gonna give me alot of crap for this, but Chad Gable reminds me of a young Kurt, when he was starting out. Dude is apparently really good on the mic too, and leads an amateur wrestling stable on house shows called Shoot Nation.

- I don't think the Vaudevillians would last at all on the main roster. Gotch I can see doing well as a singles guy though.

- The Guy That Superluchas reported signing is insane in the ring man. Heir apparent to Rey.

Corbin is trash. The roman reigns of nxt.

No your not crazy chad gable is can be really great and a future main eventer. That shoot nation stable could be gold man.

I could look at the nxt roster and see maybe a little over half a dozen people that would make it on the main roster. (Balor,zayn,banks,charlotte,enzo,owens) rest of them dudes have no chance/ too inexperienced. itami will be back in Japan by 2017 if not sooner. Vince gonna **** on Neville

Expect a lot more mexican/ Latino talent to get signed this year. Wwe about to dry up the indys

Corbin is trash. The roman reigns of nxt.

No your not crazy chad gable is can be really great and a future main eventer. That shoot nation stable could be gold man.

I could look at the nxt roster and see maybe a little over half a dozen people that would make it on the main roster. (Balor,zayn,banks,charlotte,enzo,owens) rest of them dudes have no chance/ too inexperienced. itami will be back in Japan by 2017 if not sooner. Vince gonna **** on Neville

Expect a lot more mexican/ Latino talent to get signed this year. Wwe about to dry up the indys

Yeah man. I hope that Shoot Nation stable gets on TV really soon. About time that there's a stable with more than 3 dudes(I don't really count the Authority)

And yeah I don't trust Vince with alot of these guys.

Nope there was a big debate last week about bryan. rumble should go to Ziggler or Dean.

Ah ok, don't think I was online for that. I think Ziggler or Ambrose should get the nod as well.

Last edited:
Ziggy is my dude and all, but WWE has conditioned me to view him as a glorified jobber who somehow connects to the fans.

While he may show out in the Rumble, him actually winning it would be a stretch IMO.

A good candidate to win the Rumble though could've been Cesaro. After winning the Andre the Giant Battle Royal at Mania XXX, continue to build him leading up to this years Rumble.

Have Cesaro win the Rumble and WWE could hype up how the Battle Royal at Mania springboarded him into winning the Rumble and becoming a bonafide main eventer, legitimizing the Battle Royal which would be especially good if they bring it back for this years Mania. 

But alas...

Y'all have got to go to wwe.com and check out Raymen Reynes' new T-shirt..It's worse than anything Lawler has worn ringside in a decade..

Y'all have got to go to wwe.com and check out Raymen Reynes' new T-shirt..It's worse than anything Lawler has worn ringside in a decade..
My dude Case staying with them Swagsuke avy's... :smokin and that shirt is G damn awful. :x "Believe That!"

Back
Top Bottom