Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

these kayfabe commentaries are interesting. has anyone purchased any of them? the timeline ones seem like good buys .. anyone? or anywhere to see them in their entirety ?

was skimming through the last thread trying to catch up after finishing WK9 and i saw this...

BRUH!! i've been tellin yall! Bayley went to my high school! I know the girl on the right! Although I never noticed Bayley in high school cause she was a sophomore when I was a senior in high school but she was on the girls bball team with my ex... damn i wish I noticed her back in high school... :frown:

was skimming through the last thread trying to catch up after finishing WK9 and i saw this...

BRUH!! i've been tellin yall! Bayley went to my high school! I know the girl on the right! Although I never noticed Bayley in high school cause she was a sophomore when I was a senior in high school but she was on the girls bball team with my ex... damn i wish I noticed her back in high school... :frown:

Well good you didnt, or else you dont mind Chris Henson telling you to have a seat.

Rumor has it wwe thinking of making certain talents RAW and SD exclusive. Goal is to get SD ratings back up to a consistent 2.5. Won't be a complete roster split but they believe a well defined split could do the trick....

Jesus....I got something for them to bring up the ratings....how bout just a consistent damn good show?! Is it that damn hard?! :smh:

JnNX0cm.gif

Unless they plan on getting some next guys involved and really let people shine, all that splint will do is once again expose how thin the roster is. Loaded with so much talent but scarce with character

BRUH!! i've been tellin yall! Bayley went to my high school! I know the girl on the right! Although I never noticed Bayley in high school cause she was a sophomore when I was a senior in high school but she was on the girls bball team with my ex... damn i wish I noticed her back in high school...
frown.gif
How was she in HS? Her butt was plump back then or nah?

Back
Top Bottom