Wrestling Thread Jan 5-18 | 1/16 New Japan Debuts on AXS 9pm et - Tanahashi v Okada 2013

BRO! Id be too hyped to go to that haha. But I heard the US show this yr isnt even in the US...its in Toronto
sick.gif
mean.gif

Also @JohnnyRedStorm Young Bucks shirt restocked on ROH.com
Just copped one, my AJ Styles shirt came in and PWtees shipped my stuff
smokin.gif
Last year they said they will be doing PHI, NYC, TOR shows.

It's the same way that liking him doesn't make him a good trainer.

I dunno. He was never anything special to me in the ring and when I saw his stuff it never made me think "Man...this guy should be training people" Plus there are quite a few wrestlers who've had negative things to say about his style of training.

But you're right, I'm just an outside observer.
What does his ability in the ring have to do with his ability to teach/coach? My point in all of this is we are making assumptions on his ability to teach the skill. Unless you have been down there firsthand, I don't think it is fair to make an assessment on his coaching ability.

Sorry, I just dislike when people speak on coaches as if they know. I hate it in pro sports especially man. Calling people bad coaches when the ONLY thing you see is games, which is less than 10% of what coaching is.
this is why I mess with u dc a fellow educator too :pimp:

How was NXT this week? If weak, I might skip and watch next week.

Aye, think about this yall.

WEDNESDAYS

NXT, TNA, Lucha Underground

Meh nothing spectacular. my interment crapped out on me during the Lucha Dragons match gonna finish it tomorrow.

Last edited:
Greatness. I don't really care about anything he does nowadays, but he's one of the best ever.

Jericho was great in wcw. I forget which show it was but he said they cared so little about his time on the show he basically could go out there and do whatever he wanted because all they cared about was the nwo. until he started gathering a following and the politicians started interfering. and that's when Vince scooped him up.
man Jericho was my dude in wcw. my dad would force me to watch it and him and the Luchas were all I really liked. I hated nwo even at 10 years old.

hahaha they go to commercial and they come back and he's still reading. nothing will ever compare to the stuff they did then man. wrestling was great.

he said armbar like 20 times.
"left hand punch..right hand punch.. armbar"

hahaha they go to commercial and they come back and he's still reading. nothing will ever compare to the stuff they did then man. wrestling was great.

he said armbar like 20 times.
"left hand punch..right hand punch.. armbar"

I preferred the one on Raw tight before RKO kicked punted him... Oz, Diesel, Kevin Nash, Razer Ramon, Scott Hall, Villianos 1,2,3,4, and 5...

Jericho was great when given free speech. these guys now are given full word for word scripts. no room for character development.

that nxt idea for the mitb match is the greatest idea but will never happen bc Vince knows it will steal the show away from the main roster.

watching these "Monday night wars" episodes makes you miss wcw. not only because of the different choice you got on Monday. but because of the competition.

seeing how that ship sank is mind boggling. they fumbled a 300 million dollar business. I know the aol merger had a ton to do with it. but if the product was how it was in 96-97 someone besides Vince would of invested in it and saved the company. but by 00-01 who would invest in that catastrophe. smh

Back
Top Bottom