Wrestling Thread Jan 3-9 | 1/9 TNA Genesis - Angle vs Jarrett | RVD vs ??? | Beer Money vs MCMGs

mind-blown.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Jay Lethal vs. Abyss

Madison Rayne & Sarita vs. Mickie James & Velvet Sky

Douglas Williams vs. Rob Terry

Motor City Machine Guns vs. A.J. Styles & Kazarian

RVD vs. Jeff Jarrett

This opening promo from Bischoff is SO bad.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Jay Lethal vs. Abyss

Madison Rayne & Sarita vs. Mickie James & Velvet Sky

Douglas Williams vs. Rob Terry

Motor City Machine Guns vs. A.J. Styles & Kazarian

RVD vs. Jeff Jarrett

This opening promo from Bischoff is SO bad.

2011 Prediction:
TNA Impact will be averaging under a 1.0 by the end of the year and be in serious threat of being canceled by Spike.

2011 Prediction:
TNA Impact will be averaging under a 1.0 by the end of the year and be in serious threat of being canceled by Spike.

Got some predictions:

1. TNA will lose three top stars with one of them being Somoa Joe.

2. Cena will (as has to) go heel.

3. There will be a new NTWT champ
nerd.gif

4. Daniel Bryan will hold a World Champion Belt.

Got some predictions:

1. TNA will lose three top stars with one of them being Somoa Joe.

2. Cena will (as has to) go heel.

3. There will be a new NTWT champ
nerd.gif

4. Daniel Bryan will hold a World Champion Belt.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by hombrelobo
You mean Edge wasn't a weak champ when he held the title for only three weeks?

You mean CM Punk wasn't a weak champ when he was buried to oblivion during his title run? (including being a mid-card champ like the Miz is now)

You are right about RVD not being a weak champ. He was just a buffer (transitional) champion during the Edge/Cena program in 2006.

Kane was just a horrible champion. The worst matches and the worst feuds came out of that run.

You right. Edge was pretty weak.
CM Punk I still feel had a lot to prove during his title runs to the company. So, I suppose you could say the length of the reigns made the tile wins look weak. I see you working. NH
But no denying RVDs win (Although I never liked Heymen doing the 3 count)
And Kane was boring but dominant.

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by hombrelobo
You mean Edge wasn't a weak champ when he held the title for only three weeks?

You mean CM Punk wasn't a weak champ when he was buried to oblivion during his title run? (including being a mid-card champ like the Miz is now)

You are right about RVD not being a weak champ. He was just a buffer (transitional) champion during the Edge/Cena program in 2006.

Kane was just a horrible champion. The worst matches and the worst feuds came out of that run.

You right. Edge was pretty weak.
CM Punk I still feel had a lot to prove during his title runs to the company. So, I suppose you could say the length of the reigns made the tile wins look weak. I see you working. NH
But no denying RVDs win (Although I never liked Heymen doing the 3 count)
And Kane was boring but dominant.

Spoiler [+]
LISTEN RICK STEINERahh...

Spoiler [+]
LET ME MAKE SOMETHING PERFECTLY CLEAR TO YOUahh...

Spoiler [+]
AS FOR 4Wahh..."FAT CENA MARKahh"?...YOU MUST HAVE ME CONFUSED WITH GHIMS's NEPHEWahh...

BUT THAT'S BESIDE THE POINTahh...JUST REMEMBER ONE THINGahh...

I MADE YOUahh...

Spoiler [+]
AND I CAN BREAK YOUahh...

Spoiler [+]
LISTEN RICK STEINERahh...

Spoiler [+]
LET ME MAKE SOMETHING PERFECTLY CLEAR TO YOUahh...

Spoiler [+]
AS FOR 4Wahh..."FAT CENA MARKahh"?...YOU MUST HAVE ME CONFUSED WITH GHIMS's NEPHEWahh...

BUT THAT'S BESIDE THE POINTahh...JUST REMEMBER ONE THINGahh...

I MADE YOUahh...

Spoiler [+]
AND I CAN BREAK YOUahh...

-- WWE creative has recently discussed adding a female enforcer to The Nexus faction, reports the Wrestling Globe Newsletter

- At one point, the WWE Title match for the Royal Rumble pay-per-view was planned to be a triple threat with John Morrison vs. Randy Orton vs. The Miz. There was also talk of adding Sheamus to the match, making it a four-way.

- As noted before, a feud between The Undertaker and Wade Barrett is in the works on the SmackDown brand.

Taker reportedly has requested to work a feud with Barrett as he sees the former Nexus leader as one of WWE’s top younger stars. If Taker can’t return for WrestleMania, the feud with Barrett will happen whenever he is healthy enough to return.

It’s said that Taker has chosen Barrett to “pass the torch

-- WWE creative has recently discussed adding a female enforcer to The Nexus faction, reports the Wrestling Globe Newsletter

- At one point, the WWE Title match for the Royal Rumble pay-per-view was planned to be a triple threat with John Morrison vs. Randy Orton vs. The Miz. There was also talk of adding Sheamus to the match, making it a four-way.

- As noted before, a feud between The Undertaker and Wade Barrett is in the works on the SmackDown brand.

Taker reportedly has requested to work a feud with Barrett as he sees the former Nexus leader as one of WWE’s top younger stars. If Taker can’t return for WrestleMania, the feud with Barrett will happen whenever he is healthy enough to return.

It’s said that Taker has chosen Barrett to “pass the torch

Back
Top Bottom