Wrestling Thread Jan 3-9 | 1/9 TNA Genesis - Angle vs Jarrett | RVD vs ??? | Beer Money vs MCMGs

^
dc98xh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Stop being such a nerd

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

^Sheamus?

Man you guys hate Triple H
laugh.gif
No hate on the game from me... I just can't remember the last person to beat hhh like Sawgtista did he beat the game at three straight ppv's  Sheamus just put him out of action.

^Sheamus?

laugh.gif
No hate on the game from me... I just can't remember the last person to beat hhh like Sawgtista did he beat the game at three straight ppv's  Sheamus just put him out of action.

Originally Posted by gambit215

And if anyone is gonna come here and say Miz is great, over, Awesome, blah blah blah
No matter how you feel about him, you have to at least accept the fact that he's the lesser of two evils when compared to Cena.

And if anyone is gonna come here and say Miz is great, over, Awesome, blah blah blah
No matter how you feel about him, you have to at least accept the fact that he's the lesser of two evils when compared to Cena.

Originally Posted by masondid

^Sheamus?

laugh.gif
HHH put over Jeff Hardy, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Goldberg, Swagtista and let's not forget the infamous Chavo like job..

Spoiler [+]
Ultimate Warrior WM12 (Yes, this is a joke.
laugh.gif

^Sheamus?

laugh.gif
HHH put over Jeff Hardy, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Goldberg, Swagtista and let's not forget the infamous Chavo like job..

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

This isnt nothing new in Wrestling, there was a changing of the guard in the early 90s when Hogan/Warrior/Rude and all the freakish monsters left cuz of roids. What saved WWF (at the time) was they always had a strong mid card (Hart, Michaels, Bulldog, Mr. Perfect, Razor). I remember epic matches for the IC title which built these guys. This company has bastardized ALL of their belts. No prestige anymore. Regardless of anyone feels, Championships play an integral part in Pro wrestling and lately it seems they put belts on people for nothing but shock value. "cough" "cough" Miz.............

And if anyone is gonna come here and say Miz is great, over, Awesome, blah blah blah, All I have to say to you is this.........
2vshpxy.jpg

This isnt nothing new in Wrestling, there was a changing of the guard in the early 90s when Hogan/Warrior/Rude and all the freakish monsters left cuz of roids. What saved WWF (at the time) was they always had a strong mid card (Hart, Michaels, Bulldog, Mr. Perfect, Razor). I remember epic matches for the IC title which built these guys. This company has bastardized ALL of their belts. No prestige anymore. Regardless of anyone feels, Championships play an integral part in Pro wrestling and lately it seems they put belts on people for nothing but shock value. "cough" "cough" Miz.............

And if anyone is gonna come here and say Miz is great, over, Awesome, blah blah blah, All I have to say to you is this.........
2vshpxy.jpg

^Sheamus?

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
True I guess I never looked at those guys like Swagtista ..... I will say I'm excited to see who he feuds with after Sheamus when he comes back.
WM12 and Katie Vick are two things I'll never forget about HHH

^Sheamus?

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
True I guess I never looked at those guys like Swagtista ..... I will say I'm excited to see who he feuds with after Sheamus when he comes back.
WM12 and Katie Vick are two things I'll never forget about HHH

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Cena= $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Miz- Jobbed  CLEAN to Jerry Lawler , still comes out first during title defenses
laugh.gif
, has yet to headline a PPV (DOUBT his match will be last @ RR)

that MITB gimmick is more of a curse than anything, that "supreme opportunist" angle worked for Edge, but you cant have heel winners attack face champions and beat them after they just had a match , you already start you reign as a "weak" champ and you havent been tested to see if you can handle Main Event status...........i.e Swagger

Miz- Jobbed  CLEAN to Jerry Lawler , still comes out first during title defenses
laugh.gif

that MITB gimmick is more of a curse than anything, that "supreme opportunist" angle worked for Edge, but you cant have heel winners attack face champions and beat them after they just had a match , you already start you reign as a "weak" champ and you havent been tested to see if you can handle Main Event status...........i.e Swagger

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
2v1ta82.gif

Miz has only had one title defense. How are you going emphasize that he has yet to headline a PPV as if he's held the WWE title for more then 1 PPV?
laugh.gif
. That's a very weak argument.

Fact is all his title defenses have been damn entertaining. MITB is still great. The only weak cash in (with all accounts taken in, storyline, character, etc) was Jack Swagger. But he's the exception and not the standard, IMO. Edge wasn't a weak Champion. CM Punk wasn't a weak Champion. Rob Van Dam wasn't a weak Champion. Kane wasn't a weak Champion. Swagger=Exception. Miz run as champ=perfect for his character.

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
2v1ta82.gif

Miz has only had one title defense. How are you going emphasize that he has yet to headline a PPV as if he's held the WWE title for more then 1 PPV?
laugh.gif

Fact is all his title defenses have been damn entertaining. MITB is still great. The only weak cash in (with all accounts taken in, storyline, character, etc) was Jack Swagger. But he's the exception and not the standard, IMO. Edge wasn't a weak Champion. CM Punk wasn't a weak Champion. Rob Van Dam wasn't a weak Champion. Kane wasn't a weak Champion. Swagger=Exception. Miz run as champ=perfect for his character.

laugh.gif

You mean Edge wasn't a weak champ when he held the title for only three weeks?

You mean CM Punk wasn't a weak champ when he was buried to oblivion during his title run? (including being a mid-card champ like the Miz is now)

You are right about RVD not being a weak champ. He was just a buffer (transitional) champion during the Edge/Cena program in 2006.

Kane was just a horrible champion. The worst matches and the worst feuds came out of that run.

laugh.gif

You mean Edge wasn't a weak champ when he held the title for only three weeks?

You mean CM Punk wasn't a weak champ when he was buried to oblivion during his title run? (including being a mid-card champ like the Miz is now)

You are right about RVD not being a weak champ. He was just a buffer (transitional) champion during the Edge/Cena program in 2006.

Kane was just a horrible champion. The worst matches and the worst feuds came out of that run.

Back
Top Bottom